• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yey! Passed pre asseament!

Ready For Change

Evening all :0)!
I had my pre assessment today and with a full clean bill of health I got the go ahead for surgery this Saturday. I'm with Sunderland and by god to they have strict and I mean strict policies in procedure! I was set a wl target at my last appt but was unaware of it or didn't absorb the info and I just, by 1.5lb, scraped through. Had I not followed the milk diet I do believe my world would have come crashing down on me today! I beg you all to do the very best you can to stay on the right path as one slight slip up could cause you to be kicked off the list like I ALMOST did today! As I got through today and know it's definitely happening I've gone on one massive soup making and blending sesh! I'm soooo excited now, I'm doing the right thing for sure and now will live a long healthy life. Good luck and well done to everyone for getting this far! Katie xxx

Well done and good luck on Saturday x

great news,and goodluck!,il be watching your journey and wishing you great success x

Great news, congratulations! Good luck with your op and a speedy recovery x

Yeaaaa good luck for Saturday hoope u have a speedy recovery, keep us infomed xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Great news, but take care they will check your weight when you go in for your opp.xx

That's great news Katie good luck for Saturday keep in touch would love to see how you go with it all. I have my pre assessment wed 27th July and gastric bypass 24 th august I hope I pass my pre assessment too. I wish you lots of luck and best wishes luv kaz x x x

Congrats. At what appointment did you get a weight loss request? I thought they only did that at the dietician stage? x

NEDebz said:
Congrats. At what appointment did you get a weight loss request? I thought they only did that at the dietician stage? x

Hi debs, from my seminar to meeting with the dietician I'd lost 7lb and she advised that as I'd already lost weight she wasn't setting me a target but I had to try and maintain. I'm glad I kept on loosing to be honest. X

suzz69uk said:
Katie which ward are you being admitted to? im going to B26.

Hi suzz, I'm in the same as you :0). I'll be introducing myself to everyone as i don't want to be sat in silence for 3 days, it'll cripple me so hopefully I'll find you hehe. X

coolio, I am beiong admitted at 3pm on Saturday so will find you and see how your doing after your op. x

Back