• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yohgurts

christmasfairy1

Can I just ask which type of yogs are people going for? Are there any that are better than others? Also is it wise to stayvaway from very sweet ones for fear of craving sweet things??:confused:

I'm having either the Danio Mini's (80kc and 7.9g protein) or the Liberté 0% (83kc and 7.8g protein). I love the thickness of them and they bump up my protein amounts. They're usually on offer as well.

I think ive just bought the wrong yogs, I looked for 0percent fat
Bought ww greek style and ate one it was reaaaaaallly sweet 12.1 g of sugar?
Looked at lid ive bought fromage frais greek style do you think this will matter much? They are still in the 83 cal a pot range

Pre-op I was only allowed muller lites still can't face one a year on lol

I'm not a huge yogurt lover really. In fact, prior to my sleeve I probably hadn't had one for over 5 years. But what I love about the libertè and Danio mini ones are the protein content. They're nice and thick as well, so great if I want a quick breakfast.

I'm not a huge yogurt lover really. In fact, prior to my sleeve I probably hadn't had one for over 5 years. But what I love about the libertè and Danio mini ones are the protein content. They're nice and thick as well, so great if I want a quick breakfast.
Bear have you been fine with the liberte and danio mini? I have purchased a few for both pre and post op and they taste too nice. I notice although they are high protein, low far they are made with sugar rather than that horrid sweetener!

They're perfect for me. And no artificial flavours or sweeteners.

They taste so you'd they've converted me back onto yogurts. Hubby had a muller light the other day and it tasted synthetic and runny to me.

i havent been able to touch any yoghurts since being back on "normal"food stage, over 2 years ago lol

Back