• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yogurts

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Im not a great fan of yogurts, but I've started eating them as a slow food to eat etc, I am currently eating the Muller Light ones, but was wondering if there are any others that are better for me.

My wife eats Muller Vitality, but I think they are higher in calories and half the size lol.

I had my consulation on Friday and start my pre op diet today. I was told the muller light yoghurts are the best ones to have and they are on offer 10 for £2 at Morrisons at the moment.

shape do a fat free and sugar free one which are lovely

TBH we are eating so little fat a full fat yoghurt will do no harm,I detest Muller lights plus they are too big!I love Perle Du Lait coconut or lemon!now that feels like a proper pud.Try first to make sure you dont dump but I never have.I even have them instead of a meal to keep calories balanced.

I used plain fat free yogurts and bought wot ever fruit I fancied raspberry, strawberry, mango etc and blitzed it in the liquidiser then sieved it through and made my own topping. That way you know exactly wot is going in the yogurt, its low fat and a different flavour every time xx

cor I wish a mullerlight filled me up, lol

Back