• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

need help with diet!

patricia2612

Hi everyone I'm pretty new to the forum. Started my pre-op diet yesterday and am already struggling to find things that I can eat. My diet is a high protein, no carbohydrate diet, but I'm only allowed tiny portions, I know there's some people who are on a milk diet which also seems hard and I feel bad for complaining but I just feel so hungry and sick in my stomach that I feel like I won't be able to do it...seriously I'm just craving everything lol anyone else feeling the same?

I am a low carb freak and love to do it to lose weight. After about 4 days you will go into ketosis and stop feeling so hungry. In the early days I fill up with herbal teas (not fruit ones, more like green, oolong, nettle or peppermint) and water.

I know this is not the same. But hope something in it helps :)

Hi fuffs thank you for your response, I'm on day 4 now and your right I'm not struggling as much as I was, I've been drinking tea which seems to really help but will try the herbal teas you mentioned, thanx

I am glad it has got a little easier for you. Well done on getting this far :D

Keep me updated on how you are doing :)

Back