• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

you know what i love

emma&alex

knowing that i'll never be this weight again!

each time i get on the scales..especially infront of people..i know i'll be less & less embarrassed about the reading, and that it'll be the last time it reads so high again!

That is a really good point Emma, the times I say this too... you are absolutely right and working so hard at it... keep us posted on your daily progress as I am often thinking of you and wondering how your day is shaping up.

Hope all is well and keep going, we will all get there....

Love to all xxx

That is a really good point Emma, the times I say this too... you are absolutely right and working so hard at it... keep us posted on your daily progress as I am often thinking of you and wondering how your day is shaping up.

Hope all is well and keep going, we will all get there....

Love to all xxx

im dreading the wii fit updates later :mad: ive been bad again.
i will deffo go on it tonight though once the boys in bed!

its a fabulous feeling hey!, thats what im thinking to help me keep on track, i keep thinking ...' well kell this is the last time you see'll that number' HOPEFULLY ha...... well done you and keep chipping away you doing brill xx

Absolutely Kelly, we are all going to be going down in number on the scales only!

Emma your surgery is behind you, what an achievement, email me later and let me know what you manage to do on your Wii... I'm slow today, went on the toning tables this morning, had a light lunch, played the hula hoop twists several times and then fell into a dead sleep!

Hubby and me have had a turkey salad, which was lovely... and I am going to be spending at least half an hour tonight doing the cycling, running around the park, and I love the step...

I'm at the hospital until late afternoon tomorrow, have to travel out of the area, so no exercise until later in the day, but I'm enjoying it...

What are you having for tea?

xxx

Keep up the good work you losers you...... xx

Hahaha... just keep booting me along please Julie and does anyone have any simple, affordable recipes for the thread? xxx

Absolutely Kelly, we are all going to be going down in number on the scales only!

Emma your surgery is behind you, what an achievement, email me later and let me know what you manage to do on your Wii... I'm slow today, went on the toning tables this morning, had a light lunch, played the hula hoop twists several times and then fell into a dead sleep!

Hubby and me have had a turkey salad, which was lovely... and I am going to be spending at least half an hour tonight doing the cycling, running around the park, and I love the step...

I'm at the hospital until late afternoon tomorrow, have to travel out of the area, so no exercise until later in the day, but I'm enjoying it...

What are you having for tea?

xxx

ive not had tea yet as ive been so busy ive not had chance. im going to have an omellete tho. with mushrooms, peppers & courgette.

today ive had 2 small bowls of soup, one just before 12 & 1 about 2:30. its that veggie one i made the day before yesterday...its still going!
i didnt have breakfast today (i know its naughty) but ive got a stinking cold & i felt rotten when i first woke, so just had a couple of decafs & lots of water.

I was going to go on the wii fit just now as ive settled alex down, but apparently we have to have the football on. so at half time i'm going to set up my freesteps & do that while the 2nd half is on.

im going to make my omelette now

xx

Thanks Karen...

Emma when you have a cold so soon after surgery it's tiring and if you work lates too...

Take extra care of you, I managed 2 more sessions of hula hoops, a cycle around the park but not got past 11 yet... I did a jog around the park and I'm feeling tired, have to get ready for tomorrow.... take good care and keep cosy with that cold... love to Alex too... and Karen, love to Paul! xxx

Back