• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why do you love Mini's??

Sambucca

I absolutely love Minimins, and this is why....

I love reading how happy people are when they get their funding for surgery, or are doing well with their weight loss. We've had lots of good news in the past couple of days.

I love the daft jokes that we share.

I love that you can come on here, any time, day or night and be inspired by peoples success.

I love that you can ask any question you like without feeling ridiculous.

I love that you can talk about things on here that you would never dare to talk about in real life.

But most of all, I love that I have met two wonderful friends Angela and Terri. They will be friends for life Im sure.

Over to you lot....

I find it an invaluable source of information, support, friendship, inspiration, laughter and most of all a place I can come and talk about my problems and fears and not be judged.:)

I love that no matter what question I have it can be answered on here, and even stuff that I haven't thought of yet gets answered.

People guide you and support you thru an emotional and stressful time, and you know that other people are feeling the same emotions and fears.

Go Minimins!!!

i found this site when i thought i knew so much .. and i have learned so much more ....

i love that there is so many people out there who know exactly how i feel and they can honestly say (i know what you mean ) and how you feel ...

i love that there is no B****iness or nastiness .

every single person i speak too are so nice and friendly and helpful in all kinds of ways ..

i have so much knowledge from this site that I'm able to share with people on other sites and in life.

even my own doctor said if i put anyone else through this i will get in touch with you to speak with them cause i know so much lol ..

its all from here.

everyone is caring and loving and there is always someone here to help you with anything ..

oh and i feel like I'm one of the girls lolol xxx

Brett, you ARE one of the girls LMAO

I love Mini's because I can talk freely and honestly about my weight and everything that goes with it - without awkward silences and people feebly saying, "You look like you only need to lose acouple of stone" Yeah right or "you carry your weight so well" Ha!

Everyone is in the same boat and people are so open and helpful and the stories so inspiring. It is helpful to see people's difficulties also, it is a place for support and information.

It's a nice place to be!

:DBrett your more than one of the girls babe your the Head Girl:D

I love being able to talk about my worries on here and like others have said to ask questions that I might feel daft asking somewhere else.

The companionship is just brilliant

mini's is a great place to give & recieve support, everyone is so freindly, and its been fantastic right from my 1st post, other forums can be nasty and *****y, but not on here, we are all here for the same reason and what ever way we each choose to loose weight it has brought alot of great people together from all over the country, also new friendships have been formed that otherwize would never of happened if we hadnt of been over weight, i accidently found minis when i was searching for a spag bol recipie.

this is a gr8 place to be a part of.

liz x

I don't only love minis, I'm addicted to it.The people on here are so down to earth, non judgemental,helpful and most of all very caring. Not only about weightloss but every thing. Any problems you may have are tactfully discussed and a problem shared is as they say "a problem halved". There are too many names to mention that have been inspirational to me, but to all minis members on this section "thankyou" for helping me and many others. xx Gaynor xx

tonight well this morning lol as its after 12 midnight just wanna say i love u all my minimims buddies xxxxxxxxxx

I love minis because I have met some lovely kind people and feel there is always someone there when I need the support....I really dont know how I would of coped through any of this without this forum as when I first approached my GP for the band I knew hardly anything about it. Due to reading posts on here I was able to make the informed choice of the bypass and I had no fears from day one.....xx

i love minis because I have made some excellent friends you know who you are. It is also a place you can come and get advice and reassurance that what you are /aren't feeling is just part of the normal procedure. Its great to come when your feeling blue becuase there is always a friendly hug and a kick up the bum to get you back on track.

I love Minis because, I learn something new everyday and everyone is so honest and friendly and if I ever feel down, I always feel better after all the support I get from you all, Its definatley the best site on the net and I love you all xxxx

Back