• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i LOVE minimins!

Sambucca

Bit of a cheesy post, but I just want to let you guys know that I think you are all FAB.

There is always someone around to listen to you, support you, offer a hand of friendship, or just be crazy with (the Walsall maassssiiiive know what I mean)

You can ask whatever questions you like on here, no one thinks you are mad, or stupid. Everyone does their best to help each other. We don't have to be afraid or embarrassed about anything.

I've made some good friends through this site - you know who you are.

I look forward to getting to know more about each and every one of you, and watching you all shrink in 2009 so that we can start the next decade slim.

:gen126:

Yup, Sam's talking sense as usual :D

:happy096: hey i totally agree with u !!!

this is a fab site !!
:talk017:

:)

Me too! You all have been my lifeline & I love you all for that!

Nic;)

:party0038::party0038::party0038:

Yup Sam I completely agree! All that goes for you too, you've been a fabulous addition to this section since you first graced us with your presence (and your bangers :banana dancer:) so thank you to you too x

totally agree you lot know more about me than my friends i see every day lol x

I agree too, i have shared more on here about my "fat issues" in the past couple of weeks than i would ever feel comfortable with my nearest & dearest.
Its like having hundreds of counsellors with you in your living room !!!
I feel much more focused & back on track.
Thank you x x

Me too, thankyou everyone....your all stars!!!

Oh! couldn't agree more, you lot were a boon to me when I needed it and I think your all great, but I can't keep up with all your posts, there's too many, it must be a girl thing:flowers:

Oh! couldn't agree more, you lot were a boon to me when I needed it and I think your all great, but I can't keep up with all your posts, there's too many, it must be a girl thing:flowers:

All you need to do is for-go any illusions to a social life, get someone else to do the housework, and work part time only. Works for me :p :eek:

All you need to do is for-go any illusions to a social life, get someone else to do the housework, and work part time only. Works for me :p :eek:

hahaha... me too Shel. I do the housework in about 30 mins and seem to spend most of the rest of the day on here lol

Back