• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love each and every one of you xxx

phatmomma

Just thought i'd let you all know i really appreciate all the help, advice and support that i've received from all of you since i joined last July :)

Some of you were here before me, some came after, but it makes no odds to me i love each and every one of you! Even those who've never posted, and you know why? Because if you've not offered help or advice or just something to make me smile and brighten my day yet, i know it's only a matter of time :)

:) :) :) xxx

*BiG HuGs* lol

Spread the love folks :) xx

She's been on the loopy juice again!!! :8855:

No seriously, that's such a lovely thing to say Julie, and we all love you too :sign0168: x

The loopy juice is bypass friendly :) It's as close to alcohol induced stupors as i get xx

Thanks potty oops i mean dotty lol xx

Love ya too my friend xxxx

we are the waltons hehehe One BIG happy family xxxxx

Hark at you lol bless x

Just thought i'd let you all know i really appreciate all the help, advice and support that i've received from all of you since i joined last July :)

Some of you were here before me, some came after, but it makes no odds to me i love each and every one of you! Even those who've never posted, and you know why? Because if you've not offered help or advice or just something to make me smile and brighten my day yet, i know it's only a matter of time :)

:) :) :) xxx

What do you want ??????? Oh sorry Jules I thought it was one of the kids creeping

Seriously Jules you give so much to the site, you always make me smile even when all I want to do is cry. Your advice is always down to earth and straight forward.
Remind me to give you a hug when I see you next
Luvs ya!:bananalove:

See Wendy i knew it. First Lisa aka wannabeslimagain declares love for me on Facebook and now you are doing it!

Gosh i hope i'm not turning you heterosexual ladies gay! Nothing wrong with gay i hasten to add, but your husbands will KILL ME! lol...

I luvs ya too Wendy, wait 6 months you might just get your arms all the way round me :) xx

awww julie whenever i need a pick me up i read what you have posted you always make me smile spreading the love back group hug. Janey:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Julie I can always guarantee you are going to make me lol when I read one of your posts and also to think very deeply on an issue too. I am glad we have met - you are a great support and an inspiration:hug99: x

tranquil

Has someone slipped something in the water without me knowing??? In the last 24 hours its gone from a war zone with the "big,I am" a.k.a. Puff or something! and now its like a bl*eding "love-in" :eek: Im scared of coming back again without a helmet and a chastity belt :D x

Awww... bless you Julie ! Big hugs all round !
:grouphugg:

Back