• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

your thoughts please

duncan

It is my daughters birthday next thurs and she wants to eat out and with me having surgery 4 days later its going to be a no. I started the lsd yesterday, so not to far in yet, would it be viable to eat out tonight?? ive contacted my provider and not heard back as yet, what have/would you other guys do in this situation.

What LSD are you doing? I was doing the milk/yog diet, I *ate* out twice during my LSD well I sat at the table while others ate, I had a mineral water, I wanted my op more than I wanted food :)

I am doing meal replacement/liquid only, the dietician did say I could pick and chicken and veg if I really had to so I could have a grilled chicken salad.

If you're on a liquid diet stick to it! I was on the slimfast diet and went to Wagamama's with my family, I had a miso soup instead of my stock cube that day and some diet coke. The LSD is the first step in a huge lifestyle change and justifying eating so soon into it is setting yourself up to continue messing about.

There aren't any meals planned now, my daughter has decided to go to the cinema instead, I can cope with that along with my water :). I am so pleased with myself as not going out to eat and it was Frankie and Bennies is a mission for me :)

You did really well and should give yourself a pat on the back.

During my LSD, I hosted a barbeque for my mother-in-laws 80th birthday. I cooked some of the food and even dished out the birthday cake and I'm proud to say I didn't even have a nibble! I think it sets you up for a positive LSD experience if you can prove to yourself that you can be strong early into it.

Back