• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yummy yummmy

Tinkerbellx

Omg I have just had a new delivery of sugar free syrups have just made a cheesecake base using the gingerbread one .... Put the coconut one in the quark and used the hazelnut one in the brownies so goody and wls friendly too ... Had to give in and have a gingerbread latte !!! Xxx

ooh they sound lush! where did you get them?

yeah they sound lovely, more details please

Sugarfree mega store they are £5:99 a bottle and you can use them in slushies coffee cakes milkshakes hit drinks they are fab

Some I'd the flavours

Cherry
Coconut
Hazelnut
Vanilla
Blueberry
Butterscotch
Omg to many to list they are my guilty pleasure ie kids are not allowed to touch them they are mine all mine xxxx

think i'd best get my card out again and start shopping lol.

edit: ooh there's lots of stuff on that website! think i'll get the amaretto syrup to put in my coffee.

Yay they're awesome! I bought a batch last year to spice up slimfast/protein shakes
I have lime, raspberry, dulche de leche, coconut, irish cream and choc..only just running out of the choc now x

O.M.G look at the sweets!!!! If the delivery wasnt an issue I would order some.
I'm not even a sweet eater but the flavours were just up my street.
Lynne x

so would food made with splenda be ok for a bypasser? It seems too good to be true to think that I could order things from that website and not dump on them! There's so many nice things lol.

Last edited:
I make brownies with splenda and sort of cheese cake dish and mousses. I don't dump on it but every one is not the same xxx

Bypassers shouldn't dump with Splenda only be careful of the brown sugar Splenda as there is actually sugar in that one. Most of the sugar free sweets are sweetened with something like Polyols which won't make you dump but will have a laxative effect if you eat too much. I found Splenda didn't work too well in baking as it breaks down at high temperatures so I use Xylitol which can be bought at the sugar free megastore or you can get it at Holland and Barrett or sainsbury's. It's called Perfect Sweet and I use it in biscuits and cakes (for a very occasional treat) and as it's much sweeter in taste than sugar I usually use a third less than the recipe states. Sainsbury's also do their own no added sugar chocolate which is quite nice but again, only as an occasional treat as it is high in fat and again if you eat too much it has a laxative effect.

Back