• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat free frozan yoghurt

farzu

Hi everyone, just a quick question. Can we have fat free frozen yoghurt from yoomoo post bypass? I had some today and felt good. It was really yummy with all the fruits. But dont know if that has sugar in it. Tasted sweet tough.

Hi farzu lovely to hear from you don't know bout sugar in it but if its too much you may be dumping, just try and see is the best advice i could give, just that old game of trial and error again. I have finely bit the bullet and got myself some prune juice this week after i have had nutha bout of constipation its going down ok and i have gone every day since so thank you have been putting off trying it but its fine. xx My daughter has bought me some fat free prune yoghurts guna try them as well. gona be all pruned out. xx take care xx

I freeze my own. Greek fat free yog; frozen berries and some sugar free sweetner. Waz it all up and freeze. sometimes I make little lollies from the mixture in ice cube trays.

Back