• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Wow, you must be so proud of yourself. You've defiantly lifted my spirt looking at your photo's x

The measuring tape represents my original measurements.

Attachments

• image-4164838943.jpg
    image-4164838943.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 311
  • image-3051862841.jpg
    image-3051862841.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 315
Great job Hun it's amazing how the visual proof of our losses brings home what our eyes see but brains don't accept without that sort of proof.

The measuring tape represents my original measurements.

That is amazing to see, it is really obvious from your photo's that you've lost but seeing the comparison on the tape measure looks awesome.
That's cheered my miserable Monday up, thank you

Great job Hun it's amazing how the visual proof of our losses brings home what our eyes see but brains don't accept without that sort of proof.

So true penny - until I saw this I actually didn't believe there was any difference in my thighs.

That is amazing to see, it is really obvious from your photo's that you've lost but seeing the comparison on the tape measure looks awesome.
That's cheered my miserable Monday up, thank you

Glad it's cheered you up hun :) it is very hard to see losses sometimes.

Wow you could fit another Yve in there! :) So pleased things are moving for your again. What sort of things do you eat now? X

Nothing massively different. Just a little more carbs particularly more fruit. And overall I snack s lot less

Amazin work Yve. Such a good way to get a proper perspective on things. Photographs show others the difference but in our own minds eye we usually can't recognise it. Hubby took photos of me this morning, which I will post up later... I still can't see much of difference even though there obviously must be after an 8st loss...Because the tape measure isn't flesh and blood you recognise the loss so much better. Great idea :)

Amazin work Yve. Such a good way to get a proper perspective on things. Photographs show others the difference but in our own minds eye we usually can't recognise it. Hubby took photos of me this morning, which I will post up later... I still can't see much of difference even though there obviously must be after an 8st loss...Because the tape measure isn't flesh and blood you recognise the loss so much better. Great idea :)

My thighs were the one place I could hold my hands up and say I honestly didn't think Rey were smaller. Now it's proof!

I wish I had measured my thighs!!!!
I know what you mean though, I was trying to explain to my hubby that in my head I don't get it. On Saturday we had a get together with friends and I was looking at my daughter who has lost 3 stone (brilliant for a teenager!!) thinking how slim and beautiful she looked. When she went to bed I tried on the shorts and t shirt she had been wearing and they easily fit me, so we must be the same size (we are the same weight but she is a couple of inches taller) BUT I still think of myself as a fatty, my head hasn't caught up even though there is firm evidence !!!!

Its mad isn't it? Logically I know I must have shrunk. But I don't believe it until there's something that hits home.

Back