• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

genevive57

hi everyone / anyone,
i actually managed to reach the magic 50 posts which enables me to do various things such as upload a photo of myself, make a tracker etc., but, i am not brilliant on the computer but for some reason the site is not allowing me to upload a photo from my computer. any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. most of you have got great jazzy script and fun things on your individual pages and i want that too!
please help
jan xx

how long ago did you reach your target? sometimes it takes a few hours, good luck :) xxx

It can take 12 hours after getting to 50 for you to be able to do your thing ... good luck tomorrow, sweet xxx :)

hi caren,
early afternoon today. a couple of people are saying it could take up to 12 hours so - i will leave it for tonight and try again tomorrow.
thanks for you support my love
jan xx

yapper1901 said:
how do you put all the information in the side bit
or is that only available after 50 posts as well

Go to USER CP on the left then go to edit details or add details again top of the list that will come up on the left, sorry if youve already done this I'm on my phone so can't see xx

Back