• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Wow ladies how gorgeous are those dresses, the red with the long train is to die for. Hope we can get to see THE. ONE when it has been chosen.

I'm getting married (2nd time) at Xmas and you've really got me thinking! Quite fancy a red wedding dress for Xmas now! The long one with the train looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Love the long train red one too ...but still prefer the one from last week lol :)

You look great in the coloured ones but the white ones are just magical ! Such an incredible change and in a short time too. Still inspiring us all Yve. Thank you xx

Yve,

I've just been catching up on your thread, from your Jan pics, the feb ones and now your wedding ones.

You look just simply amazing, just beautiful. I really relate to what you said about still feeling fat. I've just hit size 14 trousers which is a miracle with the skin, but I still feel and look fat. People say "Look at you skinny!" but I don't see skinny. I don't even particularly see slim.

You look amazing in some of these wedding dresses, that red one with the long train is beautiful, the shape and cut of it suits you - do they do one like that in white? if you were going for white?

You will know the one! And wear one for me, I've never gotten married and have no intentions of doing so, so will never get to wear a wedding dress lol

But you just look amazing. :D

You look great in the coloured ones but the white ones are just magical ! Such an incredible change and in a short time too. Still inspiring us all Yve. Thank you xx

Aww thanks so much hon :)

Yve,

I've just been catching up on your thread, from your Jan pics, the feb ones and now your wedding ones.

You look just simply amazing, just beautiful. I really relate to what you said about still feeling fat. I've just hit size 14 trousers which is a miracle with the skin, but I still feel and look fat. People say "Look at you skinny!" but I don't see skinny. I don't even particularly see slim.

You look amazing in some of these wedding dresses, that red one with the long train is beautiful, the shape and cut of it suits you - do they do one like that in white? if you were going for white?

You will know the one! And wear one for me, I've never gotten married and have no intentions of doing so, so will never get to wear a wedding dress lol

But you just look amazing. :D

Thank you so much Kat! I am now very comfortably in 14s but still see myself as very big. I am wobbly around my middle and that affects how I see myself as it makes my boobs look odd etc.

I think I will go for the white - I wouldn't have before, but its almost like finally getting the chance to be that woman in the magazines, in that special dress. So it probably will be white for me :) Never say never lovely - someone may sweep you off your feet when you least expect it!

23 months update

23 months later

Attachments

• pizap side Comparison 2014 03.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2014 03.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 196
  • pizap front Comparison 2014 03.jpg
    pizap front Comparison 2014 03.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 199
You are my inspiration! the transformation is amazing! When you're just starting off, it seems like such a long road you have to go but it sure helps seeing people like yourself. I can never imagine myself slim but you and others are showing me it can be done. I know you still think of yourself as "fat" but I would give anything to be your size right now!

Amazing hun. You are quite clearly half the woman you were :D

Wow, what a difference. I love this thread and seeing just how far you've come :)
Thanks so much hon :)

Amazing hun. You are quite clearly half the woman you were :D

Thank you! I did regain my milestone this week so super chuffed with that!

You are my inspiration! the transformation is amazing! When you're just starting off, it seems like such a long road you have to go but it sure helps seeing people like yourself. I can never imagine myself slim but you and others are showing me it can be done. I know you still think of yourself as "fat" but I would give anything to be your size right now!

I was that same person 2 years ago thinking the pics are amazing, but can I really do that? And in all honesty its a more complicated question than that - the question we should be asking is whether we're determined enough to do that. If you have the will I do believe you will find a way :)

Fantastic, Yve, look at those skinny legs in jeans!
xx

Thanks hon :) Pretty pleased - my thighs seem to be the next to go, but feel like the shrinking overhang just emphasizes the midriff issue :(

Yve!! Wow! Totes respect for your achievement ... And for the way you are always here guiding and advising us. Thank you. You should (nay, must) be very proud of yourself. You are a beautiful twinkly star!

On a boring technical note - please can I ask how to change the title of an existing thread I've started? :)

Yve!! Wow! Totes respect for your achievement ... And for the way you are always here guiding and advising us. Thank you. You should (nay, must) be very proud of yourself. You are a beautiful twinkly star!

On a boring technical note - please can I ask how to change the title of an existing thread I've started? :)
Thanks hon :) To change the title, if you go to your statistics, threads you've created and then click once next to the title of the thread it should allow you to edit it.

Back