• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Wow... No words...u look like a different personxxx

Amazing :) not much else is needed to say. I know you worked hard to be where you are now! You look fantastic and ( i am sure ) feeling a lot better too! :)

2 YEARS AND 1 MONTH

2 YEARS AND 1 MONTH

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2014 05.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2014 05.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 221
  • pizap side Comparison 2014 05.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2014 05.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 217
Look at those sexy legs :)

WTG hun you look bloomin' marvellous :)

Look at that trendy dress....I had a midi dress on yesterday it felt rather surreal walking out with it on.
Well done yvessa

I do find it hard wearing stuff like this. I feel very vulnerable, but a part of me wants to get over it and get used to it if that makes sense?

I'm so glad you said that Yve....I've started to feel vulnerable too, but can't pin point why. Do you have any thoughts on this yourself? X

I think a lot of it is down to acceptance hon. I know I used to think people didn't like me because I was fat, or I wasn't pretty because I was fat etc. And these sorts of clothes are what thinner people wear. So if I wear them and they don't look good then that's harder to take. And I was in a lot of denial about my size in terms of how big I actually looked and part of me already sees a bigger than size 12 girl in the mirror even though that's what I'm wearing. So I then think maybe I'm still really fat and I'm still that awkward child who looks stupid trying to wear trendy clothes. its like no longer having that shell of fat to protect you. Don't get me wrong, I never ever will go back. But it is a frightening hting.

Are you more critical about your body now than you were when you were bigger?

I'm feeling that I can't hide.....but I don't know what I'm hiding!!!!!

I am not so much more critical as such but more specific. Before I just was fat. Now I have distinct bits I hate and they're all I see.

wowsers hunni your looking smoking hot :) can relate to the vulnerable bit, for me its for different reasons, but now not having that layer of fat to protect me is quite scarey, it take a little more confidence to pull it off.

I think a lot of it is down to acceptance hon. I know I used to think people didn't like me because I was fat, or I wasn't pretty because I was fat etc. And these sorts of clothes are what thinner people wear. So if I wear them and they don't look good then that's harder to take. And I was in a lot of denial about my size in terms of how big I actually looked and part of me already sees a bigger than size 12 girl in the mirror even though that's what I'm wearing. So I then think maybe I'm still really fat and I'm still that awkward child who looks stupid trying to wear trendy clothes. its like no longer having that shell of fat to protect you. Don't get me wrong, I never ever will go back. But it is a frightening hting.

This is quite poignant for me right now Yve as Yep I mirror those feelings right now ..I have just returned from another shopping trip in asda. I went there solely to buy a couple of summery dresses or skirts under hubbies orders ... How did it go?? Well it didn't as I just don't feel ready?! Wtf?! How am I not ready? What the hell am I scared of?? And what feeble reason I did I give my husband for my failed trip .. I don't have proper shoes or sandals for my feet and I just wouldn't feel right walking our dog in a skirt?? I swear my head is screwy

Are you more critical about your body now than you were when you were bigger?

I'm feeling that I can't hide.....but I don't know what I'm hiding!!!!!

Ditto hun :(

Back