• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Wowsers go you xx

Wonderful Yve. You are one amazing lady :) x

Thank you so much everyone :)

Apologies if people are getting sick of my photos :( I can't help myself! Tried this one on in town today:)

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2014 feeling good.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2014 feeling good.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 152
Wow, such an inspiration. You really have done amazing. Well done. xx

You look amazing Yve. And I agree - please keep posting your pics as they are really very inspiring. Extraordinary achievement. Who'd have thought a bit of simple surgery (my surgeon's description) could give so much, and keeps giving! We love our bypasses xxxxx

You look amazing Yve. And I agree - please keep posting your pics as they are really very inspiring. Extraordinary achievement. Who'd have thought a bit of simple surgery (my surgeon's description) could give so much, and keeps giving! We love our bypasses xxxxx

Thanks hon, although I would disagree, my surgery has long since done its work :) Everything after 6 months is my doing, as my GP has said to me. Weight loss post op is not guaranteed.

Wow, such an inspiration. You really have done amazing. Well done. xx
Thank you so much :)

We will never get sick of them, they are inspiring. That comparison pic is just truly amazing Yve x

Thanks Pooh :) I am rather pleased with it myself. Still didn't buy the dress as I didn' t like my midriff, but hohum. I will get there!

Never get bored seeing your inspirational photos Yve .. You look fab in it :)

Apologies if people are getting sick of my photos :( I can't help myself! Tried this one on in town today:)

Will never get sick of seeing progress pictures!!

You look amazing and have done a brilliant job! Plus I have to say your arms look fabulous now!!! Hope mine look as nice when I lose weight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My bingos hang to the back so you can't really see them from the front. They are pretty bad really.

My bingos hang to the back so you can't really see them from the front. They are pretty bad really.

Keep taking photos from this angle. They look great. ;) xxxx

Lol I know ;) admittedly they for bother me as much as my midriff.

You look amazing Hun!!! Deal with the 'tweaks' as and when ;)

xx

Still working to get my head around it to be honest. I'll get there in the end.

Back