• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yvessa

I am cringing a little as I upload these, but we all start somewhere :)

Attachments

• Fat photo pizap.jpg
    Fat photo pizap.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,695
  • December 2011 pizap.jpg
    December 2011 pizap.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 2,419
  • Preop pizap.jpg
    Preop pizap.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,442

pandora

finding my way again !
Love the top in todays pic ! Why should we shy away from bright colours eh ?
I never did do a pre op pic , I forgot lol xx

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Good luck for tomorrow.....And dont cringe, its just you...we are all bloody fat till we have these operations lol x

Yvessa

One more - preop vs december comparison

Attachments

• December 2011-preop comparison pizap.jpg
    December 2011-preop comparison pizap.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,392

Yvessa

lol you can tell when I'm on a losing streak as my wardrobe brightens up. when I start to fail again I go back to black, like the song!

lyndajoan

wow you carnt half see the differance in the pics, yves you are one pretty lady and you are doing amazing in your weight loss good luck and best whishes for tommorrow hun the weight you have already lost will help a great deal with your op. xxxx

Fizzpot

Hey, hope your not to worried about tomorrow, I haven't known you very long but am excited for you :) hope all goes well tomorrow and you make a speedy recovery xxx

Yvessa

I am more worried that I'm not worried! Feel excited, but not nervous. Am sure I'm going to have a major meltdown to make up for it tomorrow but am fine for now :)

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Hi Yvessa,

I can see a lot of difference in your today photos -- particularly your arms and face are noticeably slimmer.

I love your colourful choice of clothes (me loves me pinks and purple!) .... in fact I thought your today photo had been taken in a pink discotheque at first (LOL!) ..... and then I realised it really is your living room with pink carpet, and cerise nets/curtains, and a pink hue all over, including your outfit !!

Very best wishes for your op tomorrow -- hope we will both be on the loser's bench soon!

ttfn
Sharon
x

chrisa

You are really pretty and so is your little girl, good luck with the surgery my thoughts are with you, as you embark onthis final countdown. Eyes on the prize, you gona get the jackpot girlxx

Yvessa

Oh thank you everyone :) If I am not online before Sharon, good luck for your big day :)

lyndajoan

yves your feelings are normal i was completly non stressed the day befor and the day of my op when i
got shown my room i was with my son and he said you seem so chilled and i was, i just wanted it all over and done with, the only time i felt a bit nervous was when i was in the oporating room but the team make you feel at home, and befor you know it your in recovery being looked after it all good. xxxx

louisaL

looking to make a change!
All the best yve xxx

penelope1008

Great pics & start to the new slim line you good luck today & onwards you are about to step on the greatest roller coaster ride of your life but the results are so worth it. Go girl you rock & enjoy the ride.

Nellyphant

Great pics Yvessa. You can really see a difference. Can't wait for more updated pictures soon now you are post op.

Yvessa

Feeling superbly narcissistic right now, particularly as I can't see the slightest difference! But as its been asked for, I've bitten the bullet - these are yesterdays.

Attachments

• pizap Post-op 27-04-12.jpg
    pizap Post-op 27-04-12.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 670

chrisa

Yes you can, face and shoulders that was the first place mine went as well. Looking good well done xx