• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

You look amazing, you've already lost so much weight fantastic :)

Thank you! Will be happy if I can get to fifteen stone but am pretty pleased at the moment.

You have done so well. Knowing where we want to get to can be so hard. But I don't think I will get to a low weight either x

I think as well there is the danger of no matter how low you get you may never be happy and always trying to go lower. Whereas if I'm looking for being healthy then that's different.

I think as well there is the danger of no matter how low you get you may never be happy and always trying to go lower. Whereas if I'm looking for being healthy then that's different.

I totally totally agree. I won't be stressing if I don't get to a super slim weight. How I feel will be more of an indicator x

As always you are looking amazing. Well done & kerp up the good work. You are an inspiration.

Aww thanks hon :) Bet you are looking fantastic yourself...will we see some newer pics soon?

Size 20 jeans 18 top!

Attachments

• image-3576468060.jpg
    image-3576468060.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 218
You have achieved so much yvessa, the difference in your before and after pics is absolutely phenomenal... With your grit and determination you will get to the size you want, I have no doubts about that. xxxx

Oh well done sweetie ! Truly a phenomenal achievement. xxx

Brilliant Yvessa it really makes a difference doesnt it, love walking past windows and looking at my reflection thinking who is thta ohh its me haha xx

Back