• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Wow well done Yvessa. I remember when I hit that size in jeans -I was doing cartwheels. Now I'm 18 jeans and today tried on a size 16 jacket in Oasis and if fit perfectly. Looking good gal ;)

You have achieved so much yvessa, the difference in your before and after pics is absolutely phenomenal... With your grit and determination you will get to the size you want, I have no doubts about that. xxxx

Oh thank you honey :) To be perfectly honest if it stopped today, I would be sad, but not devastated. I saw someone in the mirror today I haven't seen in a very very long time. So wherever I end up I will be happy.

that's a fantastic achievement Yve xxx

Thank you honey :)

Oh well done sweetie ! Truly a phenomenal achievement. xxx

Thanks hon :) Jean are always the hard one for me - until now still didn't really count myself as a 20 on bottoms.

Brilliant Yvessa it really makes a difference doesnt it, love walking past windows and looking at my reflection thinking who is thta ohh its me haha xx

I haven't had that yet, but sometimes I do think I look good which is a pretty novel feeling for me.

Wow well done Yvessa. I remember when I hit that size in jeans -I was doing cartwheels. Now I'm 18 jeans and today tried on a size 16 jacket in Oasis and if fit perfectly. Looking good gal ;)

I think you've hit the nail on the head Jcoco - I am now the smaller than I have ever been in my adult life. Any more losses are a bonus and I still have a couple of months on my first year so am hopeful I will get to what looks good for me :) I think if I hit size 18 bottoms I will cry.

Thank you :). Not doing 10 month pics as

I think everyone's getting sick of
My updates.

Please keep the pics/updates coming, they're very inspirational

Think I may have mislead - its only cos I've put so many up lately. Thinking I will just do 11month ones as there's really not much difference in 2 weeks.

Ummed and aahed about putting these up, but then though that since I'd done them for myself made no sense not to, not to mention the fact that I've always said I don't do this for attention - so if people are getting sick of seeing my progress (and its fine if they are lol) then they don't have to look :)

Attachments

• Pizap Comparison 02 2013.jpg
    Pizap Comparison 02 2013.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 167
  • pizap face Comparison 02 2013.jpg
    pizap face Comparison 02 2013.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Pizap Side Comparison 2 2013.jpg
    Pizap Side Comparison 2 2013.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 167
I am really happy with where I am now :) And can't see it suddenly stopping - it will keep slowing down, but I think it will be okay in the end.

Back