• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Sending you lots of love & good wishes for Sunday, Yve sweetheart :love047: Have a fabulous day & rest of your life together :) I hardly ever post now but remembered your special day was approaching & just wanted you to know I still think of you & your remarkable achievement :heartpump: By the way, it is a great co incidence that your wedding day is 3 years to the day since your join date on here :) Did you think you would have been at this point when you joined us all :)
Hope it all goes well for you & know you will be a beautiful bride, mwah xxx

Thanks so much Twinkle, its lovely to hear from you! In a million years I don't think I could have imagined it!

Sending you loads of best wishes Yve for your special day. You will look fantastic. Can't wait to see your happy pictures xx

It's your special day, above everything enjoy it....... oh yes...... after your man's seen your dress, it's never to early to post a photo (LOL) :D

Good luck Yve!!! You will have a super day!!! One piece of advice that someone gave to me, just take a moment every now and again, stand back and watch people, and take it all in!!! I have tears in my eyes remembering me doing this!!! Congratulations xxx
Love sal xxx

Right Yvessa I am off to work now and won't be back till tomorrow lunch time or there abouts have a super day I will be thinking of you and remember enjoy take lots of photos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So excited for you Yve ..all the best for the future to you and mr Yve :D xx

Have a fabulous day!

Have an amazing day!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope all went well Yve . Hope you have many happy years together. God bless. Hope to see pics soon . Bet you looked BEAUTIFUL and felt a million dollars. Xx

:)

Attachments

• image-257111521.jpg
    image-257111521.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 232
  • image-1908728670.jpg
    image-1908728670.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 233
Beautiful. Hope you had a great day. Looks nice and sunny for you. xxx

Last edited:
Oh wow and double wow xx

Back