• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zumba

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
Anyone tried zumba?
Found a class down the road, had a look on youtube and it looks energetic to say the least!

Kim

Kate its down at the bedzed place, you know the telly tubby houses in Hackbridge. Im going to have a peek through the window on thursday evening and then decide!!

Kim

unfortunately i am soooh unfit and have arthritis in both knees so zumba is not something i could do but, my daughter in law goes twice a week and really, really loves it. she is trying to lose weight and eating sensibly and she is losing weight and looking quite toned and not flabby.
hope this helps xx

I used to go last year from xmas to summer time but i found it was hard on my knees twisting and turning, the lady used to say it was a party we had flashing lifghts and great music loved it but my knees oh god did they hurt. I did love it felt like a good night out without the alcohol. xx enjoy xx prefer pilates meself tones all the body and don't relise what good work you are really doing but after a month you can see as does the gym. Zumba can be painful on the shins as well all the pounding with the feet. xx

I love Zumba!! It's great fun and really helps shift calories. I haven't been for a while as I only had my op in feb but I'm starting back tonight and can't wait. Loads of different people go to my class young old big and thin. I find you can adapt the moves to how energetic u want. I have problems with my ankles and when they hop on one leg I just jump etc. Give it a try and see x

After my op I want to try zumba it looks so fun! I used to do salsa and loved that so al either do salsa or zumba

Try it now Toni there's nothing stopping you but urself. I did it pre op and it helped me realise just how unfit I was / am. Wish you lived near me I'd have dragged u with me tonight lol x

Haha I would Defo come if I lived closer hun lol I know where there is one here just really shy haha I know its just me stopping me I just get scared Xx

I was the same, is there nobody that will go with you? From slimming world? Or just look at it like this if ur by urself you have nobody with u then there's no one to feel embarrassed infront of coz everyone will be strangers xx

At your Zumba class do they have disco lights they used to where we went was like a night out and by did you sweat used to love it but played havoc with me knees. Used to keep up as well as heavy as I was but some had to improvise but is fun. Now I do quieter things like pilates but still like to go out dancing down Durham I like the fighting Cocks great music in there do you know it Hope??

Hi, yeah my zumba class uses disco lights which is good coz people can't see when u mess up the moves lol, I'd love to try pilates but there's no classes in my area. I do know the fighting cocks but must say haven't been for years!! I'm not really a person that goes out drinking much :( x

I'd rather go out and have a good dance, but I don't drink any where as near as much as I used to. But I have missed going out soo much. Both my friend and I have had hospital appointments and ops last year we have just about recuperated fully and now she has to have her gall bladder removed. Her belly is like apatch work quilt, bless her. Where abouts do you live? xx

I did a Zumba class a few weeks ago and was the only person who kept up with the instructor the whole time . It was soooooo much fun!! Its high impact, but enjoyable. I will be going back to it xxx

I've pm u chrisa, go for it Fuffs, I've waited till I'm 8 weeks post op tho just incase and I thought I would have been in agony this morning but I'm fine. Going to do my work out DVD after my brekkie then house work and power walk with my dogs! I will loose these lbs lol x

Back