• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zumba

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well tonight at my Radio Show, I have a Zumba Instructor coming for a chat live on air, the worrying thing for me is, she says by the end of the show, I will be addicted to Zumba and she will get me at one of her classes before long lol

I don't think so.............

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
woohoo i think you should go for it :bananalove:

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Oh Gary... Pleeeeeze video it ... I would pay good money to watch bahahaha :8855::8855:
But, good on yer if you do it xxx :):)

Andy1968

I will if you will :eek:...........

....Not really,i'll be :giveup::giveup: within 2 minutes of trying it :8855:

Best wishes mate,hope you're doing okay

Andy

Staffiemum

omg. ive got a copy of the ZUMBA WII. The 10 minute warm up was enough for me!!!!!! Great music but I was all over the place. Hysterical!!!!

Miss Tickle

I go to Zumba and I find it hilarious. I'm not sure it's supposed to be though...

Neeta

I go to Zumba and I find it hilarious. I'm not sure it's supposed to be though...

I nearly bought to TSV from QVC last week - it included 7 DVD's 2 shaker sticks and booklets. But then thought about the neighbours when I would be bouncing up and down on my living room floor. :8855:

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Ah well, that was a great night, mind you I found it hard to concentrate when she turned up in her tight leggings etc lol

And of course I have asked her back to show me some more moves lol

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Ah well, that was a great night, mind you I found it hard to concentrate when she turned up in her tight leggings etc lol

so when u off to zumba? :D

Caren

Love my sleeve!!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Heres a thing, she reckons on average you burn 600 kcals during one of her sessions, she does 8 classes a week, 4800 kcals burned off, maybe I should start a Zumba class lol

This could explain why she is a stick insect and not got a ounce on her hehe

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Why did she need tight leggings to be on radio? How could the patients see any of her moves. Did you have to describe them. Will you be releasing a DVD. & lastly, have you recovered yet? lol xxx :D:D

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hey Twink, I thought my blood pressure had come to a suitable level, but after a hour in the studio with her, I bet its shot through the roof haha.

She was going straight to a class after leaving me.

Neeta

surprise surprise!! :8855:

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Hey Twink, I thought my blood pressure had come to a suitable level, but after a hour in the studio with her, I bet its shot through the roof haha.

She was going straight to a class after leaving me.

Hope she isn't coming back too soon ... you will need recovery time, oh, & lots of cold showers, lol :8855: xxx

831phil

Think me and you should do a video Gary - what a laugh that would be but afraid I might end up with a couple of black eyes xx