• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zwinky for your Avatar!

Ah no - I tried to do this for my avatar but just could NOT get the darn thing to link on here!! How did you do it, babes?
love

DQ

Minimins Admin
I did a capture from Irfanview, reduced the size and had a 'still' for my avatar! :cool: Just doing a new one now :D

DQ

Minimins Admin
For my signature, I did the same sort of thing. Dressed her how I wanted her, then set her up as my desktop zwinky against a white background so I could create whatever writing I wanted :cool:

DQ

Minimins Admin
Lol, I got a programme to take a 'snapshot' so I could shrink it down to avatar size. It's not animated, but she is cute ;)

Wot's irfanview? Is it a pic software thingy you've got or is it something on the zwinky site?????? I have no clue lol
love

DQ

Minimins Admin
Want me to do you one?

DQ

Minimins Admin
All done honey xx

DQ

Minimins Admin
Dunno - DH did it for me ages ago!! Go for the latest version - makes the most sense! :)

cool - will do - I had so much fun making me mini-me, think I might have to change her clothes everyday if I can get the hang of irfanthingy lol
cheers for all your help!!!!
xxxxx

DQ

Minimins Admin
Nah, I don't always have it on each post!! :D Got another one for another place I go to, and working on a 'sexy' one! ;)

OOps - I think I've broken my Zwinky page - it says there's a script error ever since I took a snapshot of me zwinky - doh! lol