• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zwinky for your Avatar!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Sure being girlie iswhat it is all about

Animaux37.gif

Chien_et_Chat.gif
Animaux06.gif

Chien02.gif
Ordinateur07.gif
Toilette12.gif
Manga84.gif
Banane48.gif
VroumVroum18.gif
Bebe14.gif

Bebe37.gif
JouerAuBillard.gif

Love Mini xxx

can someboby explain exactly what avatars in irfan thingies are please, or tell me what thread I can read to understand.
I really want a picture thingy but I'm lost:(

Brightness

Happily on CD
I can't get the yellow bar to load to install the active X control grrrrrrrrrrrrr I like your Zwinky though Issy. I have to be careful how I spell Zwinky as my boys used to call their man bits their winkies hahahaha

DQ

Minimins Admin
Brightness said:
I have to be careful how I spell Zwinky as my boys used to call their man bits their winkies hahahaha

You lower the tone wherever you are!! :eek:

OK - my zwinky in my sig seems to have run off to join the circus - leaving just a box with a red x in it.

Anyone clever know wot's happened and how I can get the lil divil back where she should be???

Cheers!

Do you know what - I think I've found the answer, by George!!!

I'd pasted it into my iblog.com page to copy and paste it into my sig - and I'd noticed that when the zwinky had disappeared, that iblog was having one of it's frequent tea-breaks - I couldn't get on to it.

Just now I saw my norty lil zwinky had come back - and lo and behold, iblog is back online!!!!!

Can that be the case?? That it retains it's link with it's home - as it were - and shuts down when iblog does????

How rude of it! lol

Thanks anyway, Pierce!

DQ

Minimins Admin
Hey you!!

Gotta say got no clue!! :confused: :p

Weird, huh? I think it must be something to do with iblog! Can't think what else it could possibly be, given the coincidence!

DQ

Minimins Admin
It shouldn't be because of that cos it's saved as an image on your PC - really confused!!

DQ

Minimins Admin
More likely gremlins!! :p

Lola

I downloaded the zwinky programme and now I have smiley central stuck on my toolbar!!! Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to get rid of it!?