• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown to Balloon Launch

Thanks femfrankie you area star. I have 11 weeks and I have my portion pots and portion plate out already. I am trying to get into a routine with meals. I like you only have bread at the weekend. I hate weighing out food hence the food portion pots. I am having cereal for breakfast, home made soup for lunch (don't usually bother but then pick all afternoon on rubbish) and a healthy evening meal. Hate fatty meats but spuds are my downfall lol! I am also increasing my water intake. Hopefully with these small changes life with balloon may be easier.
No one except my best friend, other half and mum know I'm having this done so by making changes now it won't be too obvious come October.
Kx

Absolutely brilliant kismet :D you recognise what needs done and I'm well chuffed for you. I don't intend to lose interest in this thread just because I am now bypassed... The gastric balloon was such a major part of getting here so I will be popping in and out of it to see how folks are getting on... I know I must sound like a stuck record on here when new folks join the thread as future ballooners but I do feel compelled to be utterly honest and up front about how it works and how to make it work for you because it is just so quick & easy for it to fail if not treated correctly...hence me being annoyingly repetitive hehe

Hi ladies, I'm back home to Cyprus tomorrow, thank you all for your support the last few months, see you whim back home keep in touch and good luck with everything xx

Awwww treacles please take me with you :D..... Keep in touch hun we are always here even if its just to say hi :) xxx

Hello everyone.. Hope you're all doing well??

Just wanted to say hurray!! I'm finally in the "17's"

Bit of a mile stone so happy days.

Tilli, how's work treating you??
Carol... Is it out yet??
Frankie how you healing ??

Hope everyone else is very well.
7 days and I'm back to school :( booo

But it's been a good summer holiday !

:bliss:Me too treacle!! I honestly can not remember the last time I was in the 17's and it felt very weird to see it flash up on my scales yesterday. Well done hun :). I'm healing just fine. Hubby back at work today so this is where I have to learn some restraint and not go on a mad clean up. Hehehe

Enjoy the rest of your hols while it lasts treacle :) xxx

Hello everyone.. Hope you're all doing well??

Just wanted to say hurray!! I'm finally in the "17's"

Bit of a mile stone so happy days.

Tilli, how's work treating you??
Carol... Is it out yet??
Frankie how you healing ??

Hope everyone else is very well.
7 days and I'm back to school :( booo

But it's been a good summer holiday !

Hi there
Well I'm finally booked in for a removal!
Sat 21st of sept.
I can't wait. Had a bad night last night and the night before! Agony!
Not sure but I think it was cause I ate white fish! Thought the balloon was trying to squeeze back out!
Was fit to remove it myself!
I'm intelorant to white fish! Just forgot, it's been a long time since I ate it! The other allergies had me preoccupied lol!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! In the 17s. It's a fantastic feeling isn't it! Keep up the great work.
My 5 yr old is back to school Thursday! I can't wait! Then the two year old will be in two mornings a week and I have high hopes for my mornings alone!
To the gym I will be going!!!! Yay!!!!
It's been way too long.
Can't wait to get back on track!

carol b :)

I'm jumping round the room treacles I am sooooo happy for you .. That is such a major achievement well done :) :party0049: .... Your are going to beat my record aren't you hehehe

Naughty naughty

Ok so was naughty today went to a barbe and had Pringles.......

Feel bad about myself now :(

Just wished I'd resisted then could have walked away proud of myself :(

Feel I've let myself down after being really good for 5 weeks .

Don't want to slip into bad, old habits again.

Boooo ;(

Don't beat yourself up treacle it happens. Pick up the reins and get back on the horse immediately. You recognise that you made an error of judgement around food that could have potentially sabotaged your balloon and that is good.. repeating it however would be bad so think about ways you can avoid that happening again in the future.. Tomorrow is another day treacles. But I bet the Pringles were good :p

Clearly I know my Pringles hysterics might seem a bit crazy !! Ha ha ha but when you've been good then you're naughty ohhh it makes you feel bad!!

Ok had fish today to cleanse my crisp sin !!!

Hope everyone well :) x

Hahaha... Yeah I know what you mean I would have the odd nibble on something naughty (peanuts are my downfall) and then I would feet so guilty for days afterwards. I think it was more that i was angry at myself and recognised it wouldn't take much to get me on theat slippy slope again and after being so proud of my achievements I had tarnished it a bit :mad:

Just over 8 weeks and counting. Other half being very supportive. Has even agreed to eat what I do post balloon so I'm not having to cook to dinners. Wonder how long he'll last?

I'm waiting for it. End of November......getting ready for the challenge ahead. Hope I can live up to the amazing job you guys are doing

It won't be long coming in kismet :) x

Back