• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dr Ammori

Thanks Shell, how is your weight loss journey going?

I've lost a hell of a lot of weight, and more importantly, I've regained my life. A friend remarked recently she knew I'd change a lot with the surgery, but the changes in me have been profound.

Wish I'd done it years ago.

I've lost a hell of a lot of weight, and more importantly, I've regained my life. A friend remarked recently she knew I'd change a lot with the surgery, but the changes in me have been profound. Wish I'd done it years ago.

Congratulations Shell, I am so pleased for you, I can't wait to have it done, starting the pre op diet today.

Best of luck with your journey, Dizzy!

Banded yesterday by Professor Ammori, all good and home now. Not had anything apart from water, and rather dubious about having a milkshake but I know I need some calories. 10/10 to the Spire @ Manchester, excellent care was given.

Hi brooksypjkn, glad all went well with your op, nice to know that they took good care you. I hope you mange to get some form of liquid protein inside so as you can keep up your strength. Keep us posted on how you are getting on. Good luck xx

Had a milkshake absolutely gorgeous, but it was really thick so I've just order a nutri bullet to help blend it with ice. Feeling ok just a little trapped wind pain. Will try and have some soup tomorrow too but I believe it's normal to have no appetite anyway. Can't wait to see some changes. Going Vegas in 5 weeks so will be able to have some solids then I'll have my 1st fill when I'm back xx

Had a milkshake absolutely gorgeous, but it was really thick so I've just order a nutri bullet to help blend it with ice. Feeling ok just a little trapped wind pain. Will try and have some soup tomorrow too but I believe it's normal to have no appetite anyway. Can't wait to see some changes. Going Vegas in 5 weeks so will be able to have some solids then I'll have my 1st fill when I'm back xx
The nutri bullet is brilliant, I love mine.

Back