• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Especially for slow weight loosers!

Been 13 weeks for me and nothing dramatic is happening except in
Turning into a Moody mare :-(
Could you post a food diary hon> would be happy to help you.

So peed off that the 3lbs I lost on Tuesday after 2 weeks of stalling, was back on this morning that I ate 7 Lindor mini chocolate eggs for breakfast and am now suffering with mild dumping. Serves me right!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Oh Hun :( I know it's frustrating but you must remember not every week will be a loss. I lost and gained the same lbs so many times. But overall it will head down I promise!

Well I keep moaning about my slow weight loss but a picture put the smile back on my face, exactly a year from one pic to the other and yes most of the weight was lost before my operation but would I really have kept it off without my bypass?? Of course not or I'd never have needed the surgery in the first place!

Attachments

• image-1360478871.jpg
    image-1360478871.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 90
How are you guys doing two weeks on ? I lost 3lbs last week and two this week, I know it's some loss but I could have done that amount myself without the op.

It is disappointing and I know that things probably will change but to follow instructions to the letter and get on the scales and see 2lbs makes you think why did I do it.

Has your plateau sorted itself out?

Just having a down moment - grumble grumble grumble grumble :boohoo:

Well I keep moaning about my slow weight loss but a picture put the smile back on my face, exactly a year from one pic to the other and yes most of the weight was lost before my operation but would I really have kept it off without my bypass?? Of course not or I'd never have needed the surgery in the first place!

Tracey wow what a difference! Your looking amazing...your obv doing something right so keep at it :) x

Pokey ...u will get there! Slow could mean less saggy skin! What op did u have and when?

Interesting reading all of these posts. I was fantastic the first week post op then I had a reaction to the gallstone tablets I was prescribed. Was really poorly for 5 days. Tried to eat and drink best ?I could but it was hard.

I lost 2stone exactly from preop diet to two weeks out. 8 lb of that being the pre op diet. so stone n half roughly. I find that now my body has kind of stuck. I think it is trying to work out what has happened.

People have noticed I have lost weight but I have stalled and I think this may be best after what I have been through. I am hoping to level out in the next couple of weeks and then start losing a couple of pound a week from then on, finger crossed.

Sounds like everyones journey is different, keeo ya chins up it will come to all of us if we make the right choices. I am four weeks out now and starting on solids.............. bit scary and I keep thinking, this is it, I aint gonna lost now cos I eating differently and probs more calories

I logged my intake today and was shocked it was over 1000 cals! the milk takes upo loads of them! What to do............ don't know in my heart of hearts this op is gonna work but its done now, onwards and downwards x

Hey kim...how much milk are u drinking? Sounds like pints! St this stage should we be worried about cal intake? I don't think so...just get enough protiem. Down ur neck as u can!
I did read that wet would stall acouple of weeks post op...but we r individuals...take care sista,xx

I'm only 3 weeks out Slimby, I was just hoping for a bit more than 2lbs per week. Motivation is going to be tough if that is the progress.
I know some of us are slow losers and I don't want the weight to fall off because I want to avoid saggy skin on the tum but I was hoping to do about 4lbs per week.

Would just like to see some difference somewhere, still in the same clothes. Bah.

It might be helpful to measure yourself as well as weight. There are many weeks that I lost no weight at all but lost inches. It will work, it just takes a little time. You will stall a few weeks after the op, as your body has had a major shock and needs a little time to readjust.

I do that as routine Jenny. I know it will move at some point, but I would have liked to have seen a little more happen earlier on just for the motivation.

Hi slimby, hope yr doing well. The milk is for the protein hun, milky coffees, ready brek etc. but i didnt realise it contained that much sugar! has quite a lot of calories.

I am hoping for a downward spiral again soon lol. The biggest difference I can see is in my face, its kind of coming out of the fat that was there! I quite like me face now and I havent ever said that before :)) x

Omg...I know that feeling...the weight has gone off my face...I don't recognise it any more! Lol

I was shocked today...I work as a volunteer in a local hospice...I worked with a girl I haven't seen for a while...since before Xmas...she said I looked more alive! That's somthing...working in a cancer hospice! Lol

Back