• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Especially for slow weight loosers!

Well I keep moaning about my slow weight loss but a picture put the smile back on my face, exactly a year from one pic to the other and yes most of the weight was lost before my operation but would I really have kept it off without my bypass?? Of course not or I'd never have needed the surgery in the first place!

Oh you look amazing! :)

I am almost convinced that i should take a full body picture of myself.. Just that i could trully see how i look now. That i would have the oicture for comparing.. Of course if i ever will get an op done.) the pictures i have are more than a year old now..And you cant see the whole body.. As i kept hiding behind other people or objects (i am sure lots of you here can understand what i am talking about!!!!). :)

Keep strong!!! And good luck for the future :)

Oh you look amazing! :)

I am almost convinced that i should take a full body picture of myself.. Just that i could trully see how i look now. That i would have the oicture for comparing.. Of course if i ever will get an op done.) the pictures i have are more than a year old now..And you cant see the whole body.. As i kept hiding behind other people or objects (i am sure lots of you here can understand what i am talking about!!!!). :)

Keep strong!!! And good luck for the future :)

Definitely, and wear something tight or fitted that shows your body shape. You'll hate the picture now, but it'll be so useful later on:)

Hi strawberry...sorry u feel disappointed...this is a marathon, not a sprint...look how far u have come...its not about numbers on a scale...its about how u feel inside yourself...u r beautiful...just remember that!

I've had a bypass. But weight loss is so slow. I feel quite disappointed. I lost over a stone on the pre op diet. I thought that the weight would fall off after the op. But it doesn't happen that way.

SNAP! I should count my blessings that the scale is moving in a slow downwards direction. Slower loss means less saggy skin and hopefully no need for a tummy tuck but sometimes I would just like to wake up and put the next size jeans on just to feel that I'm making progress :p

I thought that after surgery I would wake up looki.g like a super model...realistically...it doesn't happen...but we will get there!

Back