• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My op is tomorrow!!!

traceyashkar

Well it's the big day tomorrow and I'm so excited, start of a new and healthier me. I have my bag packed, meals etc sorted for my husband and sons and list of numbers my husband has to ring after the surgery. The only thing that worries me now is that when I get to the hospital in the morning, i'm told the op has been cancelled, that would be devasting. The past 2 weeks have been really hard with the pre-op diet, especially over christmas and new year, but a small sacrifices for what lies ahead. My husband and family have been so supported and I can not thank them enough. :)

Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight as I can't believe its finally here after a long and stressful process, but so glad it is. Onwards and upwards. :)

woohoo Tracey, i'll be thinking of you honey :) good luck xxx

good luck. bet you wont be getting much sleep! i am so worried about being cancelled as well but i am sure you will be fine. just another thing for us to worry about! hope you have a smooth ride. keep us updated. i have my op on friday and love hearing everyones stories. xxx

Its so exciting I remember the feeling like it was yesterday... Your new life is just around the corner. Wishing you a speedy recovery.. Good Luck xxx

That is just so exciting! Its sounds like you're well prepared and I'm sure everything will go to plan. Best of luck hun and let us know how you get on x

Wishing you a smooth journey tomorrow hun and see you after xxxxx

traceyashkar said:
Well it's the big day tomorrow and I'm so excited, start of a new and healthier me. I have my bag packed, meals etc sorted for my husband and sons and list of numbers my husband has to ring after the surgery. The only thing that worries me now is that when I get to the hospital in the morning, i'm told the op has been cancelled, that would be devasting. The past 2 weeks have been really hard with the pre-op diet, especially over christmas and new year, but a small sacrifices for what lies ahead. My husband and family have been so supported and I can not thank them enough. :)

Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight as I can't believe its finally here after a long and stressful process, but so glad it is. Onwards and upwards. :)

Ooooooo good luck huni I hope tomorrow goes as smooth as poss! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

OOnion said:
All the best for tomorrow...Happy Birthday to you as it will be your new birth date for the rest of your life ! xx

What a great way to think about it! Happy birthday for tomorrow :p xxx

good luck hun!!!!! x

Hi Tracey
Like you I am also in tomorrow and I will have to go to bed early tonight as have to be at the hosp at 7am

helekisapa said:
Hi Tracey
Like you I am also in tomorrow and I will have to go to bed early tonight as have to be at the hosp at 7am

Good Luck! Xx

thanx all

Good luck hon speedy recovery and welcome to your new life

Good luck for 2moz both of u hope u have a speedy pain free recovery x

Back