• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My op is tomorrow!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY!! I'm sure you will be fine but good luck anyway :D xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Good luck for today, all will b fine, here's to new beginnings xx

At hospital waiting to go to surgery. There are 3 of us so don't know when it will be but doesn't matter as long as it happens!!

At hospital waiting to go to surgery. There are 3 of us so don't know when it will be but doesn't matter as long as it happens!!
woohoo good luck Tracey :) xxx

traceyashkar said:

Woo hoo good luck x x x

Good Luck for 2day hope everything goes smoothly for you xx

thWishinguaspeedyrecovery.jpg

best of luck for tommorow x

I had my surgery on 20th dec and had the same worries. on the day i arrived at 7am and waited and waited and then was told i was last on the list and was convinced it wouldnt happen that day, but i finally went to theatre at 5pm and all went smoothly.
I woke up and spoke to the surgeon who said it all went well. I went home 2 days later.

3 weeks later and i have lost 2 stone and 6 pounds and have had to buy new clothes as my jeans fell down when i tried them on ? first time in 10 years i am under 19 stone.

It is so worth it , i feel like this time i know i will lose weight for good x

Hope you got into Theatre today.... OOooo its all so exciting

Hope today goes well x

Hope all went well looking forward to your update xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck

Back