• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My op is tomorrow!!!

Hi All

Sorry it's been a while since I posted, but life has changed so much since my op, all for the better. I am so much more active and so much happier. My social life has gone through the roof, always want to go out and about so not turning down any invites now!!

Was back at Homerton today to see the dietician. All good but need to have more calcium foods during the day and drink more water, water has been a problem because it gives me a pain in my stomach, but getting better.

I have now lost 5 stone 1 pound since my pre-op diet, I am over the moon. I don't weigh myself, I prefer to wait for the hospital or my GP to weigh me, but was hoping to reach 5 stone mark and did, just!!

I can not believe how much better my life is since my op and would encourage anyone to have it.

Love
Tracey
xxx

1 Year on

Hi All

Well it's been a year now since my bypass, 09/01/12, and to date I have lost 8 Stone 3 pound :D. I can not believe how much this has changed my life. I am so much happier and active. This operation is the best thing that has happened to me.

I do have a few days when I think I am eating to much, but when I compare it to what I was eating pre-op its still so much less.

I was wondering if there are any wls members in Essex, Grays/Basildon area? I do keep in touch with a friend who had her op 2 weeks after me in Homerton, but she lives in Hackney so it's difficcult to meet up and I would love to get together with other members nearby to share experiences etc.

Best wishes to all.
Tracey

I do hope everything has gone really well for you both :)

Really please for you. Good luck

Back