• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

I'm feeling much better today, thanks Sharon. I felt really rough yesterday. I think I might have been overdoing it. I'm about to have that bath then get these dressings off finally. Day 10 another milestone

Morning everyone! Cold is almost home!! Thank goodness! Just weighed myself and another lb down!!! :) 18st 12 -3/4lbs! 264.75lbs-- 29.75lbs total loss!! So happy as my hard work is paying off!! I know I have long way to go, but each lb is keeping me in the right direction!! Xxx Hope everyone has good Saturday !! Off to get the pup groomed today and may try little shopping !! :) xxx
Too many people say this is the easy option but we know it ain't well done Hun your doing fab!! :)

It ould be drinking to quick hun :) small sips ............ it may also be still some wind stuck a combo of the both possibly :) hope it settles soon x x x

Yeh i cant believe how hard it is to get the fluids in, i know it will get easier as my tummy heals but it literally is sipping sipping and sipping.
Today i have managed about 100 ml slimfast, 300ml nas vimto and an ice lolly.
I will be eagerly sipping through xfactor until bed time!

yooohooo Cupid :) loving the new pic :) easy option NEVER lol your so right when u say YOUR hard work is paying off ...... just remember that x x x x

Thanks everyone!! I'm gonna time my sips just incase!!! :)

Cupid, great pic.. Saw it this morning and meant to say to you!!

Well my Saturday was expensive one... Puppy to the groomers then vets as he has pore that keeps Getting blocked/extra skin growing so got some cream, nothing serious but keep eye on it.. Would hate to think never checked and he was sore !

Went to nike outlet, great buys ! Got 2 pair black yoga style pants... Iv not tried mines.. Think May need another few weeks on diet , but my mum got her done for wandering round house...as been not well she has lost so much weight..down from size 26/28 and trousers which baggy...14!! Unreal!

Anyways hope everyone had good day!!!

Thanks for advice again girlies!!! Xx

Where is the nearest outlet? I bought joggers last week cause my trousers are all hurting my wounds. Never went to the nike when I was there in Gretna gateway. But I need to do something as the joggers I bought out of sports direct would fit my hubby who is 6 ft ;-)

Back