• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Wow Sharon. Living in Florida. Heaven. I love Florida, especially the keys. Ended up staying in key west for most of a three week trip because I broke my foot 3 days in. I was over 16 stone at the time and totally exhausted on crutches. We had booked into the weather station inn, In the Truman annex at huge cost as a special treat It was a very small boutique hotel. Ended up in there for ten nights because I could manage the mobility as we had a fab ground floor room right at the entrance. Also love the north west up in crystal rivers..manatees! Watching them in the wild was just heaven Also stayed in one of the ten cabins in the Everglades national park, while sounded like a great adventure was actually a bit of a nightmare, eaten alive by bugs every night lol My current hubby does not like Florida :-( I have to say I hate the long haul travel these days. I have to go every year as my family are in boulder Colorado and Phoenix AZ so once I have done this trip I am happy to do a short jaunt in the winter We love the Costa Adeje Gran hotel in Tenerife and like to take a wee week there in December Though after my surgery beyond the two holidays which have been planned for a while, Lanzarotti at Xmas and AZ in 'March, my priority will be paying for his band Lol. Worth every penny! Enjoy planning your oncoming trip, think how great we will all be feeling - Karina in November, me in December and you next year. You will be a skinny Minnie by the. :-( I have not told my family about my op and am dying to see their jaws drop come March ;-)

The Truman annex is lovely, very popular!! Key west is like the Caribbean in USA...so many crazy (good) people, love just people watching! My friends are mostly all Irish/American And we often end up at Irish Kevin's on duval St!

I lived in steamboat springs Colorado, and have done friends from Phoenix whom moved recently to Las Vegas!

Oh I can't wait for my friends in us to see me!! :)

Xx

Karina. Georgia is absoloutely stunning. Old antibellum SP houses gorgeous old towns and a lovely climate. I flew into Washington and done a civil war driving tour with the Gettysburg re-inactment in the millennium year. Also done the Carolina's and drove across the blue ridge mountains and stayed in a log cabin. Was one of the best trips of. My life. My former hubby was a real civil war enthusiast

You fairly get about girl

That sounds pretty cool!!

Hey everyone! It feels crazy posting everyday saying this as I have never been lucky enough to lose weight and. I know it will slow down but this band is working!! Another 1lb off today!!! :)

32.75lbs lost

18st 9.25lbs -- 261.25lbs

If this helps inspire anyone in happy to post it! If anyone is struggling I hope it helps keep their motivation up as historically with any diet my weightloss was always slow!! I know when move to purée it will slow but at moment it's a great boost to start my post op journey!! :) Hope everyone has a good Tuesday xxx

Well done its dropping off!!!
This is the time to shift those pounds!!
Think vegas! Think thong bikini!! Think spray tan...oh god i can see us now!!!!

Well done its dropping off!!!
This is the time to shift those pounds!!
Think vegas! Think thong bikini!! Think spray tan...oh god i can see us now!!!!

lmao!!! I dont think id ever look good in thong bikini no matter what i lost...well maybe in the dark!! I would love to wear a bikini at one point!! Remember a few years ago seeing a beautiful Ralph Lauren one im gonna hunt similar for when im skinny!!

Thanks, so far so good!! I think were all doing fab!!
xx

cant wait to get my time booked off for vegas!! Sat on pintrest for about an hour staring at pics!!!

Im looking forward to getting in to a new bikini in november for florida. Something padded with a bit of push up i think.
Its weird even when i was under 9 stone i never got below a size 10, its my natural frame, and all my bones stuck out, i also had my bum still, more j-lo then where as recently its just been huge!! Incant wait to get back to having self control over what I eat and shifting this weight.
Have you got a timescale sharon?

Im looking forward to getting in to a new bikini in november for florida. Something padded with a bit of push up i think.
Its weird even when i was under 9 stone i never got below a size 10, its my natural frame, and all my bones stuck out, i also had my bum still, more j-lo then where as recently its just been huge!! Incant wait to get back to having self control over what I eat and shifting this weight.
Have you got a timescale sharon?

Hey, ideally I would love to get to where i want to be by jun 2015 but that over ambitious so id say 6 stone for 10 months and another 3 stone after but whatever i lose its fine!! :)

xx

Oh no wonder your stockings were under your armpits!! Lol, im only 5"4, well just, my sister in law is the same height as you, she is like a tiny doll, shes the tinniest thing ive ever seen, bless her.
How often are you weighing in, im doing mine twice a week, monday and friday. Fingers crossed for friday.

Back