• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

I just had soup when I was out yesterday :-(

I couldn't see anything on the menu

Mexican might be ok with some soured cream, the mashed beans, and some guacamole and salsa...all soft mashed or runny?

Well one girls used to work with is also on diet... Told her I'm healthy eating so now were thinking going for coffee and movie which let's me not stress lol xx

Felt strange tonight and had craving for something salty!?? Wandered round house for bit before my dad encouraged me to sit down watch TV with him so I settled on cup milk... Very weird feeling and it passed after 30mins!!

Spent day not doing too much, feeling lot better thankfully! Did start looking into my holidays for nxt year which gonna meet friends hopefully Vegas and Florida so would like that to be motivation! I'm hoping if go away in June to be close to where I'd ideally like to be but don't want to set too big goals so I'm planning maybe working on a stone at time, dress sizes etc!!

Back to work il request the time that will be good incentive !! Xx

A stone a time is a goal achievable goal .... although to start with i didn't set targets , but now i do it helps keep ya focused :) special events help.......... Something salty...... how about a oxo/marmite/bovril drink that would do the trick :) x x x

A stone a time is a goal achievable goal .... although to start with i didn't set targets , but now i do it helps keep ya focused :) special events help.......... Something salty...... how about a oxo/marmite/bovril drink that would do the trick :) x x x

Thanks Crystal! I wasn't gonna set goals but I think 1 stone at time should be ok!

Strange the salty thing...never even gave thought about an oxo!! If happens again that's what il use!! :)

Xx

Yyeeyy thats great. Your Dad sounds a good help too, telling you to sit down, haha! Have you thought about a salt lick??
Im off to florida in November, St Pete Beach, cant wait. I am going to Vegas next May, a week there then either san diego or LA and then up to Laughlin. From next year Glasgow airport is flying direct to Vegas with Virgin, that would be good for you. Im going from Manchester. I cant wait, a bit of reckless gambling!!
we will all look so good for next year x

Yyeeyy thats great. Your Dad sounds a good help too, telling you to sit down, haha! Have you thought about a salt lick??
Im off to florida in November, St Pete Beach, cant wait. I am going to Vegas next May, a week there then either san diego or LA and then up to Laughlin. From next year Glasgow airport is flying direct to Vegas with Virgin, that would be good for you. Im going from Manchester. I cant wait, a bit of reckless gambling!!
we will all look so good for next year x

Thanks ladies!

I love Florida, lived there for a year and have so many friends! Very jealous of your trip, haven't been to st petes beach, mostly south Florida and the Keys..plus Orlando!

I saw they were flying in september, but im thinking June, been pricing up multi trip flights and they are not too bad, just need to get time off work! :)

Im rubbish at gambling but had fun the last time, quite liked downtown vegas!! x

xxx

I dont say i was any good i just like the flashing lights and noise!!
I love america, my aunty lived in malibu so we use to go as kids which is probably where my love of it comes from.
Next september i would like to do Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia but we might be moving next year so will have to see how that goes.
My dads still in hospital, he might be coming out today.

I dont say i was any good i just like the flashing lights and noise!!
I love america, my aunty lived in malibu so we use to go as kids which is probably where my love of it comes from.
Next september i would like to do Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia but we might be moving next year so will have to see how that goes.
My dads still in hospital, he might be coming out today.

Aww i hope your dad gets out today xxx

Malibu? very nice!!

I have been to nashville for few days that was fun xx

Karina. Georgia is absoloutely stunning. Old antibellum SP houses gorgeous old towns and a lovely climate. I flew into Washington and done a civil war driving tour with the Gettysburg re-inactment in the millennium year. Also done the Carolina's and drove across the blue ridge mountains and stayed in a log cabin. Was one of the best trips of. My life. My former hubby was a real civil war enthusiast

You fairly get about girl

Thanks ladies! I love Florida, lived there for a year and have so many friends! Very jealous of your trip, haven't been to st petes beach, mostly south Florida and the Keys..plus Orlando! I saw they were flying in september, but im thinking June, been pricing up multi trip flights and they are not too bad, just need to get time off work! :) Im rubbish at gambling but had fun the last time, quite liked downtown vegas!! x xxx

Wow Sharon. Living in Florida. Heaven. I love Florida, especially the keys. Ended up staying in key west for most of a three week trip because I broke my foot 3 days in. I was over 16 stone at the time and totally exhausted on crutches. We had booked into the weather station inn, In the Truman annex at huge cost as a special treat It was a very small boutique hotel. Ended up in there for ten nights because I could manage the mobility as we had a fab ground floor room right at the entrance.

Also love the north west up in crystal rivers..manatees! Watching them in the wild was just heaven

Also stayed in one of the ten cabins in the Everglades national park, while sounded like a great adventure was actually a bit of a nightmare, eaten alive by bugs every night lol

My current hubby does not like Florida :-(

I have to say I hate the long haul travel these days. I have to go every year as my family are in boulder Colorado and Phoenix AZ so once I have done this trip I am happy to do a short jaunt in the winter

We love the Costa Adeje Gran hotel in Tenerife and like to take a wee week there in December

Though after my surgery beyond the two holidays which have been planned for a while, Lanzarotti at Xmas and AZ in 'March, my priority will be paying for his band Lol. Worth every penny!

Enjoy planning your oncoming trip, think how great we will all be feeling - Karina in November, me in December and you next year. You will be a skinny Minnie by the. :-(

I have not told my family about my op and am dying to see their jaws drop come March ;-)

Back