• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

Well done Hun you're managing really well at the min....good scales a godsend. The loss is fab, how long to your op? Xx

Hi Love, thanks!! Its an adjustment but im gonna do it!!! the support on this site has definitely been invaluable for me!! :)

I was sitting earlier thinking, not long now...literally 4 weeks...23 August!! im so excited to get it done and move towards a new part of my life..i know i have started making my way there but this will help me keep on track! :)

New scales meant to be delivered tomorrow xx

How have you been doing? any word on your progress?
xx

I'm doing ok thanks still plodding but I got the go ahead for a bypass and surgeon says he will do it straight after my hols in. September so I am just waiting for my date. Would have been early sept but this holiday is important to me and hubby as wedding anniversary and celebrating us both turning 50 this year ect ect but surgeon has been fantastic about it. Can't wait and guess I'm just as excited as you are Hun. Will keep following your progress and wish you all the luck in the world :)

I'm doing ok thanks still plodding but I got the go ahead for a bypass and surgeon says he will do it straight after my hols in. September so I am just waiting for my date. Would have been early sept but this holiday is important to me and hubby as wedding anniversary and celebrating us both turning 50 this year ect ect but surgeon has been fantastic about it. Can't wait and guess I'm just as excited as you are Hun. Will keep following your progress and wish you all the luck in the world :)

That's fab news love!! Congratulations on your anniversary and big birthdays!! (You don't look it!)
Are you off anywhere further afield or closer to home to celebrate? X

That's something to work towards! :) will defo keep up to date with your progress also!! I have no doubt in your success but I wish u all my luck to do amazing xxx

That's fab news love!! Congratulations on your anniversary and big birthdays!! (You don't look it!) Are you off anywhere further afield or closer to home to celebrate? X That's something to work towards! :) will defo keep up to date with your progress also!! I have no doubt in your success but I wish u all my luck to do amazing xxx
Thank you so kindly but having 4 grown up children eldest at 33 and youngest at 19 I defo feel old at times, can't wait for the day I can play footy with my grandchildren they are 6 and 1 boy and girl. We are going to Lanzarote in Sept. This is first holiday ever without them and our first all inclusive typical eh lol. Yet all that aside I just can't wait to do this for me. As I said I really can't wait. And Thankyou it means a lot :) xx

Hi Everyone!

I got my new scales....and I like them more! It shows me at 282.5lbs!!! 11.5lbs lost from last monday 14 July!!

Thank you for everyones support and I hope to add to this!! :)

Today...I have had my protein shake for breakfast, 2 cups of decaf tea and 2 litres of water...I was visiting my mum in hospital so no lunch and still not that hungry but I know I have to eat so im going to have a salad with little bit of protein..

:) xx

I have a fitbit flex. I use it to try to increase how much I'm walking as I don't get about as much as I should. A great little gadget. :)

Hi Everyone! I got my new scales....and I like them more! It shows me at 282.5lbs!!! 11.5lbs lost from last monday 14 July!! Thank you for everyones support and I hope to add to this!! :) Today...I have had my protein shake for breakfast, 2 cups of decaf tea and 2 litres of water...I was visiting my mum in hospital so no lunch and still not that hungry but I know I have to eat so im going to have a salad with little bit of protein.. :) xx

Hey you fantastic news well done Hun so pleased for you :)

whoop whoop hunni wd on the loss on the NEW scales and fitbit a coming lol its all go gearing up for your new life :)

I have my fitbit set so i earn my cals a day......... its soo much fun earning ya food lol thanks to my trusty gadget i now know as long as i have a 1000 cal deficit each day the scales will say -2lb every week its soooooooo easy one you know how :)

keep it up huns x x x

whoop whoop hunni wd on the loss on the NEW scales and fitbit a coming lol its all go gearing up for your new life :) I have my fitbit set so i earn my cals a day......... its soo much fun earning ya food lol thanks to my trusty gadget i now know as long as i have a 1000 cal deficit each day the scales will say -2lb every week its soooooooo easy one you know how :) keep it up huns x x x

That's a brilliant way to get a loss!! Your too smart! Makes total sense as well xxx
Thanks love!! Have good day xx

:)

whoop whoop hunni wd on the loss on the NEW scales and fitbit a coming lol its all go gearing up for your new life :) I have my fitbit set so i earn my cals a day......... its soo much fun earning ya food lol thanks to my trusty gadget i now know as long as i have a 1000 cal deficit each day the scales will say -2lb every week its soooooooo easy one you know how :) keep it up huns x x x

Defo super smart Hun and a god send tip too. X x x

Hi everyone!

Not much to report today...eating went fine, no caffeine today at all so little headache during day!

Think my tummy felt bit upset tonight!? Been having cramp feelings , which it isn't..just think maybe due to diet change!?

Long busy day at work, I'm stepping in another role in someone's absence and found out this morning straight into it so went quite quickly lol!

Hope everyone had a good day xxx

Hi guys! Today has been long, think caffeine withdrawal had hit me, sore head most day and feeling bit sicky! But stuck to diet today, feel like didn't eat as much...same Cals though! Anyways if off for early night and. Hope to feel more human tomorrow!!! (It's Friday!!!) Xx

I haven't had a coffee since the day before my op (10 days) and my headaches have got better. Don't know if it's related.

Hope you feel better Tomo xx

Back