• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

Hi all!

Today started off ok, but want hungry at lunch and only drank some milk...don't think wise as felt really sicky again...either heat or no caffeine!

Drank around 4litres water today...so that's a plus! Decided to hop on scale which shouldn't and it was up 1lb :( I know it changes all week but the only reason can think of is maybe fluid as I haven't deviated once from my diet!

I haven't even felt hungry this week..sticking to 760-850cals a day!

Anyways...I'm confident that 1lb will disappear
and hopefully another couple will!!

Anyways having another early night! See u all later
Xxx

Doing fantastic hunni stick with it :) i love the frame of mind it all helps.................... hopefully by morning your be feeling grand :) x x x x x

Thanks ladies!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night with cramp in my leg!!! So sore the dog was staring at me lol

Happy it's Saturday and can relax, been up at 5am most of week and was hard as so warm!

Think cooling down today so hoping to get some gardening done!

Around 2 weeks to my preop appointment so starting to get real and exciting now !!!

Hope everyone has lovely weekend xx

Hey everyone!

Happy Monday ...thankfully it's over for another week lol!

Good day today...started using my fitbit and it's very addictive...managed 6047 in work today and hoping to add to it!

Haven't weighed myself as yet...hoping to try do once a week..sometimes I get nosey and hop on lol!

Diet went great, stuck to as normal and with the fitbit monitor according to that with calories burned..I only took in 380 Cals! Hopefully few days of that will show on the scales!

Pre op 11august..looking forward to that then I know less than 2weeks to go!

Totally caffeine free and thankfully the headaches have gone and only now and again do I crave a diet coke! ( try to mess with my head and down some NAS water lol) so far it's worked!!!

Hope everyone is having good day...those due Ops this week good luck!!!

:)

Xx

Hey everyone! Happy Monday ...thankfully it's over for another week lol! Good day today...started using my fitbit and it's very addictive...managed 6047 in work today and hoping to add to it! Haven't weighed myself as yet...hoping to try do once a week..sometimes I get nosey and hop on lol! Diet went great, stuck to as normal and with the fitbit monitor according to that with calories burned..I only took in 380 Cals! Hopefully few days of that will show on the scales! Pre op 11august..looking forward to that then I know less than 2weeks to go! Totally caffeine free and thankfully the headaches have gone and only now and again do I crave a diet coke! ( try to mess with my head and down some NAS water lol) so far it's worked!!! Hope everyone is having good day...those due Ops this week good luck!!! :) Xx

Hi there Hun glad you're enjoying the fitbit, I can't wait to be able to get some long walks in again. Fab that you're keeping to the plans that you set out and seem to be getting into the swing of it. Will defo think of you on the 11th as it's our anniversary.
Brill work with cutting the caffeine too. And getting those headaches down. If you're still craving coke try the NAS cola jelly it really tastes just like the drink. Once again well done and keep it up Hun :)

Hi there Hun glad you're enjoying the fitbit, I can't wait to be able to get some long walks in again. Fab that you're keeping to the plans that you set out and seem to be getting into the swing of it. Will defo think of you on the 11th as it's our anniversary.
Brill work with cutting the caffeine too. And getting those headaches down. If you're still craving coke try the NAS cola jelly it really tastes just like the drink. Once again well done and keep it up Hun :)

Hi Cupid!

Thank you for the lovely comments!! :)

Congratulations on your anniversary!! I hope you have a lovely day planned with your other half xx

Oh I will need to look out for NAS Cola Jelly...my local tesco isnt huge and doesnt have the biggest selection...i will take a trip to the bigger one which has an asda next to it on thursday and see if i can find that for emergencies!! :)

I think i have been very fortunate so far as the cravings havent been too bad, occasionally craved bread etc which isnt something id normally eat all that much but i think its my head saying oh that looks good lol!

I just hope the hospital is happy with my progress and my OP goes as planned (plus bonus of having 2 weeks off work to focus on getting it right)

Hope your doing ok love! and the weather is still as nice down there...I think its changing in Scotland today...back to the norm RAIN lol!! xx

Was beautiful this morning then turned rather cloudy and for the rest of the week showers. Not fussed though coz I'm not in a position to go walking this week. :)

I'm really sure that they going to be really pleased with your progress as you have been doing fab since you started in fact amazingly well. :)

Saving the celebrations until our hols in 6wks so will really appreciate it more. Can't wait coz the sooner it comes the sooner we have fun lol!

I got my jelly crystals in Morrisons and it's there own make £1 for 3 but they also do No added sugar delight like instant whip 29p even better if you use skimmed milk but check you're allowed first Hun but handy to know for post op too.

Was beautiful this morning then turned rather cloudy and for the rest of the week showers. Not fussed though coz I'm not in a position to go walking this week. :) I'm really sure that they going to be really pleased with your progress as you have been doing fab since you started in fact amazingly well. :) Saving the celebrations until our hols in 6wks so will really appreciate it more. Can't wait coz the sooner it comes the sooner we have fun lol! I got my jelly crystals in Morrisons and it's there own make £1 for 3 but they also do No added sugar delight like instant whip 29p even better if you use skimmed milk but check you're allowed first Hun but handy to know for post op too.

Thanks for the info love , I was so tired after work all I bought myself from tesco was some watermelon!!! I'm off Thursday so gonna head out and get some ..don't have a morrisons nearby but may get one at the weekend!!

I just weighed myself and I have lost anything!!! :(

I'm hoping it's just a wee stall!? I think my time of month due in nxt week..so maybe something to do with that!?

I'm not dwelling on it, as know iv been good my body just is strange sometimes!!

Xx

Thanks for the info love , I was so tired after work all I bought myself from tesco was some watermelon!!! I'm off Thursday so gonna head out and get some ..don't have a morrisons nearby but may get one at the weekend!! I just weighed myself and I have lost anything!!! :( I'm hoping it's just a wee stall!? I think my time of month due in nxt week..so maybe something to do with that!? I'm not dwelling on it, as know iv been good my body just is strange sometimes!! Xx
I find my weight changes 2 to 3 times a day alone so I just mark it down on a separate bit of paper and take my big reading at boots every Monday that way I don't stress but hubby reminds me often no to get on them everyday lol! :)

STEP AWAY ROM THOSE PESKY SCALES LOL your doing fab hunni not need to get reassurance from them scales, your body will be trying to figure out whats going on and in fear of loosing those lb's it will hang on for dear life :) don't worry it will move again soon ..............

On another note, only just noticed your up in Scotland :) now i can't help but read your posts in a wee Scottish accent........ i digress lol i'm walking Lands End to John O' Groats ( obviously not really, miles according to fitbit ) may see you there by Christmas :) x x x xx

STEP AWAY ROM THOSE PESKY SCALES LOL your doing fab hunni not need to get reassurance from them scales, your body will be trying to figure out whats going on and in fear of loosing those lb's it will hang on for dear life :) don't worry it will move again soon .............. On another note, only just noticed your up in Scotland :) now i can't help but read your posts in a wee Scottish accent........ i digress lol i'm walking Lands End to John O' Groats ( obviously not really, miles according to fitbit ) may see you there by Christmas :) x x x xx

Lol thanks for the great advice..I was standing contemplating it..but may just leave till another day lol...not that had much..only shake this morning then small cup of soup!

You made me laugh when u said read my posts in Scottish accent...it's quite broad scottish, but polite and I slow it down at work as have habit speaking very quickly lol!!

I will schedule in a fitbit meeting week before Xmas lol xxx

A ha yes lol when you've reached 500 miles it will send you a silly message about '500 more' lol now we can 'meet ' so much sooner with you on the march too LOL

Back