• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nine stone lost- not by me, surely ??

Miss Tickle

Hi everyone, I have kept my stats up to date but haven't posted my weekly weight loss for a while. It's not too quick now, except for a sudden 5lbs loss last week, but for anyone who is worried it truly adds up. it seems to me that 'all of a sudden' I've lost 9 stone ! I can't believe it's me typing this-it all seems very surreal still sometimes!
This means that 'overweight' is now in my sights and I have only about 4 more stone to reach my goal of a mid-point healthy weight. I'll revise this as I get nearer as I've found it hard to set a goal not really knowing how 'healthy ' looks and feels.
I work very hard at this weight loss thing now. I'm strict but not obsessive with food and allow the occasional small, planned treat. I do count calories and protein as it focusses me. I'm jogging ( would like to say running but it's still a terribly slow shuffle I'm afraid) at least 4 times a week, swimming regularly and doing a bit in the gym. I need to increase the gym work as I'm still not seeing much in the way of muscle emerging.
Crepe skin is now very evident on the bottom of my tummy and tops of my thighs but the main problem is soft hanging bits. I think with the next 4 stone they will empty and I'll have a very serious skin problem. But hey, I'll face that when I know what it means for me in practical terms. I know it'll never look very pretty.
I'm enjoying my new body in terms of what I can achieve physically and am so much more confident. I'm thankful every day for the gift that has not just changed my life, but saved it.
Have a great week everyone xx

oh yay miss T :) so pleased for you!! it wont be long till the next 4 are gone! woop! :) xxx

Well done on your fantastic weight loss. You have done really well to lose 9 stone and the rest will soon follow. In no time at all you will be posting to say that you are at target.

Well done thats brilliant, I'm sure you will get the rest of no problems.
My friends just been and been quizing her bout her weight shes 5.7 height and 11.5 weight and shes a comfortable size 12 and looks fab has curves in all the right places, hope I can look as good if I get in the 11 stone area. x

Well dun hun uve dun fantastic x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thats brilliant well done xxxxx

what a positive thread well done fantastic work. xxxx

Well done, Miss T !!!! :)

9 stone!!! that is amazing my lovely... your doing so well. now dont concentrate on how far you still got to go but how far you have come, and the restwill fall off without you realising xx well done xx

Great result hun, keep up the great work. I know what you mean about crepe skin & wobbly bits but your doing great & I agree don't focus on how far you feel you still have to go but on your great results so far.
Big hugs well done.

Thanks for you kind and encouraging words everyone . Still feel on top of the world and can't believe I've lost 9 stone !
xx

Well Done hun thats great keep up the great work xx

Back