• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh what a feeling,,,,,,i got my date!

starr

very happy post opper
just got a call from hospital,,my gastric bypass/gall bladder removal will be on the 6 july!, yes like everyone else ,i cried like a baby,so so happy ,will be between my daughter having my first grandchild and my sons wedding x comes in 3s so they say x hope everyone waiting ,gets their dates soon,x

congratulations

That's only 5 weeks away Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thats fantastic news - so happy for you...sounds like you have lots to look forward to xxx

Exciting news for you, not long to wait now :)

Good luck x

WoooooHooooo, over the moon for you xx

(AND you can update your profile with your date - that will REALLY bring it home xx)

ooo i feel all excited for you... the time will go sooo quickly...

x

I'm looking forward to seeing you progress through surgery and weight loss.
Bring it on!!!!
Lynne x

aw thanks everyone it means so much to get good wishes ,when we post sometimes we dont expect others to share our excitement but on here you all care and help so much,dunno what id have done with out all the info and inspirational stories on here ,big thankyou to everyone and im sure il continue to enjoy this forum for many months to come as pre and post - opper on my wls journey x

Awww congratulations...what fantastic news!! xxx

So happy for you great news. When are the wedding and bumps arrival, are they close to you op or do you get a chance to show the new slimmer and trimmer you at the wedding or is it before the op?

congratulations, great news. i cant wait for that letter or call...but first 2 assessments, a long way off yet. and what a busy year for you x

hi, my daughter is due on the 25th june ,which was the 2nd anniversary of my beautiful sister passing with cancer, so it feels like shes watching over us,,,,and my sons wedding is 20th august,so i will have to wait to get my dress ,its so weird thinking il be smaller by his wedding ,im gutted i choose my meal and now someone else will get it lol,il pinch the babys food lol,,,

Are you sure it isn't something you can nibble without to many problems inless its high fat and sugar you should manage some of it. If I am being told I will be on solids by the time I go on holiday on the 7th of August and at the moment my re-scheduled op date is the 5th July less than 5 weeks before the holiday so you may manage it.

yes ,il prob be ok with it , i still cant believe ive got my date! ,wish there was a few more from the chelsea and westminster on here though ,to get some idea of the hospital ,and my surgeon,hopefully someone will come along soon,bet you cant wait either can you? x

Back