• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh what a feeling,,,,,,i got my date!

hopefully St Georges, Tooting and a Gastric Bypass, i had a band privately a year ago as I was referred to NHS in March 09 and i'd given up hope but it hasnt worked ! Just awaiting my date, fingers crossed sooner rather than later x

not long 2 wait eh.....congrats!!! :)

Thats brillaint news hon xx

I am so so pleased for you Dawn!!!! Im hear and very local if you need any help or advice xxx

I didn't see this post a week ago lol so sorry i know i have proberbly said this on another post somewhere but congratulations Starr, your really deserve this after all the help and support you have shown everyone as you can see from your responses everyone is very very pleased for you xx I hope this weeks fly by and before you know it you will be back on here, happy healthy and post op xx well done love xxx Did they give you a liver shrik diet? x

hi ya ,thanks for the kind words lovexx yes im on the food one ,which will be cereal brekky or slice of toast,,,lunch salad with cheese or lean meat,evening meal veg ,meat small potatoe or rice,,snack on 2 oranges, and sf jelly, unlimited sugar free drinks ,so im really lucky,couldnt do the milk one cos i have gall stones ,and would be in agony !,i really cant wait to have it done,dont think im normal cos im having no doubts at all,hope yours comes soon, how you been? hope alls ok, x

Your op date will be here before you know it. Good luck with your pre op.
xXx

hi ya ,thanks for the kind words lovexx yes im on the food one ,which will be cereal brekky or slice of toast,,,lunch salad with cheese or lean meat,evening meal veg ,meat small potatoe or rice,,snack on 2 oranges, and sf jelly, unlimited sugar free drinks ,so im really lucky,couldnt do the milk one cos i have gall stones ,and would be in agony !,i really cant wait to have it done,dont think im normal cos im having no doubts at all,hope yours comes soon, how you been? hope alls ok, x

Hi, I'm good thankyou nearly sorted with the christening stuff... i brought them apostle spoons, St peter by all accounts lol x I cant wait for you to have it done either i'm sooooo excited for you! I don't think i could cope on that diet, i can go day's without eating but once i start i find it difficult to stop :sigh:. I would much rather go on the milk only diet i think ( wait for my updates on how i hate the milk diet pmsl) Think it will feel like a mission i need to complete so i'm sure i will be best suited to that then eating teeny tiny portions of food x I hope your well and glad your not having doubts, wish i could be more positive like you ( pooping my pants every other day) re surgery xx Keep smilin your nearly there xxxx

i think id prefer the milk one to but cant do it ,glad you got the spoon sorted, i bet you cant wait for the christening so exciting, as for my op, im not sure why but ive got no doubts,i just want it so bad ,im really an active person but its getting harder and harder carrying all this weight, want to wake up and get out of bed without feeling like ive been in a car crash,,cant wait for you to get yours sorted,and then a new healthier life can begin again, for both of us x

its going to be an amazing change and i can't wait for it too come too x yeah christening had ended up with over 90 guests now :0( can't really afford a buffett for 90 people its £10.00 per head!!! arrgghh! so i will provide buffett for half and hope it spreads out... if it doesn't then its tough pmsl x pleased i got the spoons too :0) something a bit special from their mummy & daddy xxx hope your feeling well today and that time is flying xxxx

just take loads of cheap snacks and peanuts , lol ,hope it goes well x

Back