• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh what a feeling,,,,,,i got my date!

Hi Starr , I was Chelsea and Westminster . Mr bonanomi did my bypass on the 7th April and to date, including pre op I have lost 4 stone 11 pounds. Really lovely hospital and the nurses were very nice to. Just shout if you need to know anything x

thanks everyone ,my hubby and kids ae so pleased for me,been a great day ,and stefanie il be bending your ear ,lol ,im having your surgeon now ,,,,,changed today ,so glad your doing so well makes me feel safer x

really fantastic!! well done!! it's encouraging!! I called hospital today hoping for a date, got told by December :-(. been down all day, but seeing your post has now perked me up again

Ignore my question above, you put surgeon , not surgery!!! Doh

Mr bonanomi is to the point, not very emotional, but does care. I have had a problem with the restriction being too much and he has had to stretch the pouch, but he has been very concerned for me and has been great in the fact that I want to be knocked out this time and he has agreed to this. I cannot fault him and his team.

fantastic feeling isn't it hun, i'm in the week before you so we'll compare notes lol x

Congrats hun!! Happy for you xx

that would be great ,think it helps to have someone at the same stage ,i will follow your posts and hopefully shrink with you! x

No i can't wait I just wish they hadn't got things so muddled I am now feeling as if because of their mistake I am going to be rushed through the post op diet stages so I can eat easily while on holiday whenif they had got me doen for the right op I would have those few extra weeks to get to the solid stage without being rushed especially if things don't go as smoothly as they should do. It is so stressing me out now.

its one almighty stress aint it lol,,,,,i thought id be scared when i got my date but im not ,just want it done ,never been so impatient in my life ,it creates monsters lol x

Congrats! Getting your date is a great feeling.

Wow you have some amazing things going on in you life!! Glad you got your date... it will be here before you know it... best of luck keep us posted

Congratulations, Karen xxx

thanks all x ,im at chelsea and westminster, long way from home but theyve been amazing ,and fairly quick too , where you having yours and which surgery? x

Back