• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So So Happy

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
As some may be aware I have found the liquid diet very very hard, the pre-op diet and the op it self were a walk in the park for me but the diet after, the head hunger is tremendous, I have been craving foods I would not normally eat like Kebab and chips and a full english breakfast.

Well I thought I would weigh myself today I started the pre-op diet on 22/03 and had my op on 7/4. OMG in only 3 weeks I have gone from 18.5 to 16.13 I could scream it from the roof tops I am so happy and so worth the head hunger struggle. Im not sure where I have lost it from as I am still swollen and only just been able to put my bra back on which has also been getting me down as it has been so painful next thing to try is to get back into the clothes I went to the hospital in :D

I would like to thank all that have helped me along this journey and exspecially over the last week when I have been struggling really bad

That's brilliant news :)

It makes all the hard work and anguish worthwhile doesn't it? Makes you see that it was worth it in the end :)

well done you,
as mixman say it make it all so worth while stay strong girl dont let that head rule is this case
all the best
regards steve x

Whoop whoop well done you - fantastic beginning to your journey x

:)That's a cracking result in 3 weeks:)
wondered what all the noise was outsde-lol

OMG thats fanbloodytastic, congrats x

That's brilliant news :)

It makes all the hard work and anguish worthwhile doesn't it? Makes you see that it was worth it in the end :)

I'm with the mixster... well done Linda x

Good stuff! Well done xx

And it only gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic...you deserve to go and shout it from the rooftops! Up you go :)

well done keep up the good work

I'm still on stall but not stressing about it, not lost owt for 16 days so hopefully it will start moving again soon

xx

Back