• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Successfully Sleeved in Shrewsbury!

Hi fento01 time is running away I can't believe how quickly it's gone, when I saw the consultant and he said 18 week (14 is only how long I have waited) I thought that was a life time but now it's only 10 days to go. I have felt a bit hungry now and then but the pre diet is ok after 12 days I had my pre op and I'd lost 12£ , I haven't weight myself again since last week but I have gone done a size just in that two weeks. My hubby has been very inventive in the kitchen so all my meals have been great. I'm just getting All my work tidied up so I can leave with a clear clip board, now that feels great. Try keeping a large bottle of water in your sight and make sure you drink that every day it might help you because you've done well up to now keep at it because it's early days. :)

good luck and yeh weirdly it is all water water water. cant believe i got 3 more work days till i have surgery !!!! eeekkkkkk i culd pee pants with excitiement x

Well I'm down to 19st 7 lb's now...The lightest I've been for years!!!

Am struggling with clothes now...almost everything of mine is to big, even my leggings!! I get paid on the 20th so will go out and get a few cheap and cheerful bits and bobs. Have been listing stuff for sale on Facebook all afternoon, my wardrobe is so empty now!!

Just preparing a quorn balti with cauliflower rice and a vegetable and lentil soup to take to work this week.

Not been to the gym all week. Going to get organised later and put my stuff in the car ready so I can go before work. I have been spending lots of time sitting on my gym ball though and using the thigh exerciser thing I bought...I've got to get rid of these fat rolls at the top of my thighs lol.

I hope you're all doing well...xx

Well I'm down to 19st 7 lb's now...The lightest I've been for years!!! Am struggling with clothes now...almost everything of mine is to big, even my leggings!! I get paid on the 20th so will go out and get a few cheap and cheerful bits and bobs. Have been listing stuff for sale on Facebook all afternoon, my wardrobe is so empty now!! Just preparing a quorn balti with cauliflower rice and a vegetable and lentil soup to take to work this week. Not been to the gym all week. Going to get organised later and put my stuff in the car ready so I can go before work. I have been spending lots of time sitting on my gym ball though and using the thigh exerciser thing I bought...I've got to get rid of these fat rolls at the top of my thighs lol. I hope you're all doing well...xx
I have some stuff for sale , probably your size as I was 19 , 12 , now 17.5 , I'm selling it on eBay,,gonna list more this week , lots of simply be , joe brown bits , some of my bits end tomorrow , private message me if I interested and I will give you my eBay Id.

Did both your holidays go as planned?

Well done on your weight loss :0)

I have some stuff for sale , probably your size as I was 19 , 12 , now 17.5 , I'm selling it on eBay,,gonna list more this week , lots of simply be , joe brown bits , some of my bits end tomorrow , private message me if I interested and I will give you my eBay Id.

Sorry lovely only just seen this!! Still selling? Xx

Did both your holidays go as planned?

Hello...yes Wales and London went really well thanks. My son and I went and had a great time. I managed the food well and loved it.

Just home from a weekend in the Cotswold's with the o/h had a fantastic time. Did us the world of good to get away from it all and have time for us. I lost 5lbs last week so was buzzing! I'm 19st 3lbs now...The lowest I've been for donkeys years! I'm going to slimming world and I've only got 5 lb's to go until I've achieved my club 10 - means you've lost 10% of body weight. I've already done that because of the weight I'd lost before I went back but still. Nice to have the recognition.

How are you getting on? X

I have some stuff for sale , probably your size as I was 19 , 12 , now 17.5 , I'm selling it on eBay,,gonna list more this week , lots of simply be , joe brown bits , some of my bits end tomorrow , private message me if I interested and I will give you my eBay Id.[/QUOTE well done

Back