• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad Czech or Denmark

ZMI I know you didn't ask me, but the woman who called me is called Teresa she quote me £4025, including transport from the airport!

Hi canisani, I got that same quote from beautiful beings too but also got a quote from surgal clinic directly. I think Donna contacted surgal clinic directly too that's why I'm asking as Vendy there gave me two different quotes.

Canisani, Beautiful beings is a UK based company that organises the surgery at Surgal clinic in Czech Republic/Brno but you can go directly through surgal clinic without the "middle man"(beautiful beings)It is cheaper to go directly through surgal clinic.. Hope that's clearer for you :)

ZMI thanks for making it clearer to me, I feel so stupid now, well if I can get it cheaper I will go about going directly through them!

Canisani Don't be silly! I was confused at first too because beautiful beings don't give you any details of the clinic until you pay a deposit but I found the actual clinic after looking at other reviews as I wasn't keen on paying any money without knowing anything about the clinic or surgeon. Please do let me know how much surgal clinic quote you.

Hi Zmi

Yes I went with them directly and yes it was Vendy. They quoted me 4k exactly which I thought was brill.

Don't be nervous, be excited! Its going to be a new you! I not nervous at all just excited to just go and have it done, I cant wait.

Yes that sounds correct, as I am having a band revision as well, so mine would be abit more than yours.

Back