• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today I inadvertently....

Miss Tickle

crossed my legs !!! I was out visiting and it just sort of happened. I was suddenly aware of feeling my one leg on top of the other and was so stunned I stopped talking mid sentence and sat staring at my own legs! It was like an out of body experience. :):D:D
Has anyone else taken themself by surprise in some way since their op ?

Its the little things in life that make all the difference .... xx

I've had this too! Not just crossing my ankles but my actual legs. Took me a while to notice the significance, but it's certainly a big step!
xXx

You will have to get used to these little NSVs honey they come thick and fast the further out you get xxx

Your post did make me laugh, it's sometimes the little things that make the most impact. Well done Miss Tickle x

Yes, today in the shower i bent down and could reach my feet to wash them. 7 stone ago hubby had to sit at my feet with a bowl of water and give them a good old scrub....(not something i'm proud of)
But those days are long gone....YIPEEEEEEEEE x

What is an "NSV"?

None Scale Victory

Often we only measure our success by the falling numbers on the scale display and forget about revelling in these other daily pick me ups

lol this post really made me laugh...i can imagine you trailing off mid sentence to stare at your legs!!

Ive lost a few stone by myself pre bypass and i was able to cross my legs on the sofa...i nearly fell off it in astonishment.....Im no where near trying to attempt it in a normal chair!!

In fact scrap that last sentence im gunna have a go let you know how i got on...

Well done you xx

I've noticed my stomach doesn't sit on the steering wheel anymore, I'm way far away from it now and that I can comfortably sit at a booth when I go out to eat. I've actually lost a whole person.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back