• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 sleep till bypass!

Well im alive. Sore but ok xxx

OMG! that was quick! glad to hear you are well. I was beginning to think you were in the wrong place! :)

take it easy!

Lynne
xxx

woohoo its like being born again :) x

Glad you are back with us in mega quick time ... guess they know what they are doing after all. ;) Thank goodness ... wouldn't want them to make a mistake & give you a sex change instead ... have your stocking cut off your circulation yet? My husband has thin legs (hmmmph) & after an op he had they came close to making him into a Martha instead of an Arthur ... lol :)
Hope you have a good night, honey xxx

good to see you on your new journey xxxxxx

Fantastic to hear that you are all done and dusted :D Here's to a very speedy recovery. Take care and rest up and when you feel up to it you can tell us all about it because we pre-oppers are all dying to know how it went :grouphugg:

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery Hun, look forward to hearing a detailed account when yr up to it :) xx

Thanks all. Really apprechiate your support xxxx

Sorry I missed you going in, but soooo glad all went well have a speedy recovery and take care :)

hope you have a good recovery, and looking forward to reading about progress. xx

Back