• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week after By-pass

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, I'm here, 9 days post op and I just thought I would share with you how I am feeling..

My incisions are all healed and only a little bit tender, I am getting more pain from where the steri-strips have ripped my skin!!!!! All inside my tum feels ok, still a bit weird, but no pain. I stopped my painkillers 5 days ago. My tummy is still slightly swollen and feels a little hard.

I have had a cold since Thursday last week and this had made me feel terrible!!!! Its mainly a head cold, so I have been feeling muzzy and tired. Its horrible being ill on top of trying to get over op.

I just getting my head round not feeling hungry and that I only need to cook for 1.5 people now. (my husband and little girl).

Glad the op went well for you and I hope this cold passes quickly.! You must be feeling dreadful, wishing you a speedy recovery x

blimey sarah thats gone quick lol glad its going well for you mate, happy healing :) xxx

Glad it all went well xx

Hi, glad your feeling good (apart from the horrid cold).

I had my op on the same day as you. I've felt fantastic from day three - sometimes I wonder if they actually did the op. I've been back working (at home) since Monday and am off out to meetings this afternoon.

Let's hope we both continue so well!

glad ur on track to a good recovery

Great news hun glad ur healin well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good news glad your healing well, once your cold has gone you will feel right as nine pence, ha ha my nan used to say that. xxxxxx

Way to go glad all is well apart from your cold.
I'm worried I'll feel hungry can't wait not to lol.
Good luck and wishing you better xx

Back