• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back home

katstofat

hi all ive had my bypass and im now back home. mr ammori did a wonderfull job and i woke with no pain at all, just had a bit of wind but not bad i really dont know wat i was scared of bit tierd now will come back on later................kath x

Hi Kath,
That's great news-so glad all went well
have a good sleep tonight
x

Welcome home Kat - glad things went well. You get well soon and take care! x

:party0019:
Congrats!!
Glad your ok, and that all went well!
Will keep glued as to what happens n your journey, as i'm just a couple of weeks behind you.. :wee:
Take Care, plenty of rest.
x

Great to have you back.
Take things easy.

Congratulations Kath and well done!:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Wishing you a very speedy recovery!

Love Mini xxx

glad everything went well xx

Glad all went well welcome home

Congrats Kat - glad it all went well for you :)

Congrats on becoming a loser!

Great news, seems to have all gone very well for you! Now don't be over doing it, concentrate on getting fit and well and losing LOADS of weight lol.... xx

psst am so jealous xx

Great News Kath. :)

Its reassuring to hear positive results from Salford. Counting down myself now - been there today for pre-op.
Good Luck over the coming weeks with your weight loss.

Best Wishes.
Kay xxx

YAAAAY!!. Glad to read the op went well (as was expected because Mr A does a stellar job). Make sure you grab yourself some rest but don't forget to get up for a little stroll and sip, sip, sip on those fluids.

So pleased the op went so well. I found rocking a little helped with the wind pain as well as pottering about slowly. I am sure with lots of rest you will tickety-boo before you know it!

Lx

Great news Kat.. Glad it all went well. It just makes me more excited about getting my op when we hear positive experiences. Hope you're managing to get lots of rest and aren't feeling too bruised and sore. Look forward to hearing more about how you're getting on soon.

Big (gentle) hugs xxx

So glad everything went well, very best wishes & good luck luck on your weight loss journey :)

Great news. Hope you get some rest and good luck with everything xx

Back