• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days out - 1 whole weetabix?????

slimmerkay

That's what I had for brekkie today. Weetabix and hot milk, but a whole one :eek:

Should I be able to eat that much?

Sorry, I know, it's the same old same old question again.

lol i asked this question, if the weetabix is really runny i can eat it no problem and if i let myself, have a go on another, once you start to have it thicker then its a different story
xx

Thanks Mona. I have to keep reminding myself that I should wait to see if I am full because now, 10 mins after eating it, I AM full ;)

lol tell me about it, sometimes i eat a bit fast, although not as fast as i used to, and as a mouthful has gone down, i am chewing my next one, and suddenly i am full, so have to spit out the mouthful i am chewing!! Bizzare!

It is weird isn't it?

Like they said, we have to learn new eating skills. I'm going to have to decide on a portion size and ONLY eat that and then wait and see if it filled me or not.

I can only manage half a weetabix.

Well today I broke the weetabix in half and put the larger half in my bowl and I couldn't finish it :eek:

I felt that "one more spoonful will be too much" feeling. Yay! Maybe it's kicking in lol.

Glad it all seems to be going in the right direction for you Karen. Moved house so just bk on the net so wanted to see how you were doing hun xx

I wont lol.

Linzi - I went out for lunch today at a little cafe and wanted scrambled eggs but they don't do them, but would do an omlette (and the difference to them, really???) Anyway, got a cheese omlette.

When it arrived I immediately took a quater for me and gave the rest to hubby. It went down fine. I chewed and chewed it to nothing mind. And the quarter filled me up which equated to half an egg!

i had a weetabix this morning and managed just over half the dog now love breakfast time as he get the leftovers

i had a weetabix this morning and managed just over half the dog now love breakfast time as he get the leftovers

LOL - mind the dog doesn't put on weight though.

My eldest cat has put on loads recently because he keeps pinching the kittens food and it's higher in calories.

I did consider saying to Mr Ammori "My pussy is overweight too, can you bypass my pussy as well?"

With plenty of milk you will manage a whole weetabix. Don't worry about it, as someone else said when you have it a bit 'firmer' you wont eat as much....

As for eating slower it's a lesson we all need to learn, i wish i had a pound for every time i started chewing the next mouthful as the last one was still travelling down to pouchy....

Back