• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days post op eating toast

maxfactor said:
you really are a .......Karlos..not at all constructive It must be April the first coz are you really that much of one.
I find your manner offensive

Karlos is so knowledgeable and gives so much useful input on these forums. Anything he says will be for your own good. I'm sorry you feel the way you do.

yeh Tasha that is the kind of info I was looking for obs intelligent and not a cyber bully :cry:
I didnt research the bypass at all and the diet sheet doesnt explain about additives, batter, etc it does say mince meat and there must have been about 40 in a bolognaise sauce each meatball is only the size of a marble!

People jump to conclusions so its unfair to agree with people who just like to cause trouble when I came here for advice.

Karlos dont come on any of my threads again look to your own problems before giving non constructive advice. I dont live my life on the internet lol
You should be a moderator lol:cry:

Bully? :D:D:D how ironic that the only person reverting to abusive name calling is you, go figure. This is a public access forum and as such if I want to post on a thread I will do just that. If you don't like my posts, you know what you can do ;)

Maxfactor, Karlos was only trying to be helpful, don't know how you got your funding or anything but I would give my right arm to have my surgery now and not being funny i wont be eating chicken nuggets at 5 weeks, not saying you cant have them but should you not be on purée food at this stage. How much weight have you lost in your 5 weeks if you don't mind me asking, and did you not even read up about this surgery ????

Karlos said:
Bully? :D:D:D how ironic that the only person reverting to abusive name calling is you, go figure. This is a public access forum and as such if I want to post on a thread I will do just that. If you don't like my posts, you know what you can do ;)

I really value your input on these forums :) xx

Yes so do i x

My g-d Karlos I will say a prayer for you.
I just got my 50th post I wondered why the attitude which I was only giving you back by the way.
Im sorry really for calling you a P.
I didnt have to go far! only 2 days ago you made public you have untreatable cancer in your pancreas and liver I wouldnt wish that on anyone but a serious criminal. deepest apologies again its really terrible.sorry xxx

Thanks to you all Im going to go back on more liquidy stuff no more meatballs lol x

I had a bypass the same as you (19 months ago now) and I wasn't even allowed anything but liquid (ie. smoothies, soup etc) food until 1 month post op. I probably don't eat much more than what you have just posted now and I'm a long way out - well actually I wouldn't eat what you have eaten it is junk food, I eat fresh protein made from scratch and not processed - its too full of sugar and salt for good health. You have to image that you have the stomach of a newborn - you wouldn't feed a newborn baby the things you have been eaten, they would be very sick. Treat your pouch like you would your new baby's stomach, i.e. wean gentle over a long period and read the instruction manual (post op diet sheet given to you by the dietician or surgeon) - it is given to you for a reason! If I were in your position I would get to the library and read up on good nutrition and get a few recipe books and have a crack at cooking from scratch rather than buying processed food

Last edited:
My g-d Karlos I will say a prayer for you.
I just got my 50th post I wondered why the attitude which I was only giving you back by the way.
Im sorry really for calling you a P.
I didnt have to go far! only 2 days ago you made public you have untreatable cancer in your pancreas and liver I wouldnt wish that on anyone but a serious criminal. deepest apologies again its really terrible.sorry xxx

I wouldn't wish it on anybody but it's fine worry not xxx

Karl is a good pal to all on here and talks great sense.He wont call a spade a shovel and bull***t you.He tells it like it is warts and all.We are only speaking from experience be it wls or life as some of us are of more mature years!lol
Hope life is being kind to you Karl my cyber friend!Maz x

Back