• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 stone gone

rambo

leicester tigers
been for my hospital check up today and since sept 28th 2010 i have now lost 10st 3lbs and i,m feelin great my bloods are very good and stable and if they are ok next time i can stop the metformin !!!!!! yippie !!!!!!!
i just love my sleeve
steve

Well done that's fab chuck:553::happy096:

Blimey, you lost that so quickly.

That's amazing.

xxx

Thats fab steve, well done!

Can I ask you about a typical days eating please?

I had a sleeve in December and am yet to love it. I still get pain (although I am being sent for tests on my Gallbladder) and my weightloss is fairly pathetic. So I really could do with some advice from a star like you!

take care
Hannah

Thats fab steve, well done!

Can I ask you about a typical days eating please?

I had a sleeve in December and am yet to love it. I still get pain (although I am being sent for tests on my Gallbladder) and my weightloss is fairly pathetic. So I really could do with some advice from a star like you!

take care
Hannah

hi hannah well i normally have one weetabix with skimmed milk or one shacet of quick porridge for brekkie , about 8am
then two clementines or a apple at about 11am
small tin of oxtail soup about 3pm if i'm at home
then for my main meal i will have a small chicken breast with some fresh veg usally cauliflower and brussell sprouts i love both lol only about 3 sprouts same with collie (flowerets)and a litle gravy i leave bread alone, eat smoked mackerel plenty of fresh fruit i can eat most things but i tend to stick to chicken, i use to love beef still do but it dont agree with my sleeve so i avoid it mostly i only can eat small portions and never feel hungry now its just common sence really eat wot is best for u and wot u can without upseting your sleeve o and i drink a fair bit of water and tea lol,

everybody is different hannah u just have to find wot suites ur sleeve and is best for you and it does no good to compare with other run your own race ok x

just remember this is a marathon not a sprint i have done well so far and any loss is a good loss
regards steve x

Well done Steve, you'll have to put a new picture up soon for sure xx

Well done Steve . . . I don't know a great deal about the 'sleeve' can you still enjoy a pint (my greatest fear is not being able to have a couple of pints) Cheers

hi kevin
to be honest i have not had a drink of alcohol for a while i was told to avoid it for maybe 12months wether all surgeons say this i dont no but i guess a couple of pints would be ok lol but not each day i would of thought lol, i use to drink a fair bit but it dont bother me anymore like smoking i stopped 12 years ago and dont miss it one bit lol but each to there own its just a personal thing and i have no problem with it
i hope u can still enjoy your pint kevin and in a few months i may well try one but have no idea how my sleeve will react to it lol
cheers
steve

I can only echo all the other comments - fantastic progress! Hope I manage to do as well!

Back